New Loyal User Perk: Almost Abandoned Attic!

hrtbrk

The items, when I looked, did not seem expensive. Though some are cheaper on Shop Wiz then in that store. There are also boards being created on the Neopets boards with people claiming that there have been Lost desert draik eggs restocking for 700k o_O

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been restocking morphing potions (chomby, xweetok, pirate etc) I've also seen a few expensive items in various screenshots.

Apparently there's a lot of people complainin because of deflation.

People are going crazy over it in the avatar Neoboard. There's a petition. People take Neopets rather too seriously. I haven't seen it restock, yet. Anybody know what times it does? I could definitely use a draik egg.

People will complain about anything TNT does. :laughingsmiley:

They can't please everyone. And I heard the restocks are random but I do not know for sure.

Wow it's been restocking those type of potions too? Sweet.

arg! i hate being at work where i cant log in and see if I'm old enough...I dont remember when I created my main account...I may have to wait a few more months, or not-I dunno!! blast those work filters that wont let me login!

arg! i hate being at work where i cant log in and see if I'm old enough...I dont remember when I created my main account...I may have to wait a few more months, or not-I dunno!! blast those work filters that wont let me login!

You'll be able to get in in four months lol

The shop is even releasing the new Hissi clothes for only a few thousand nps :crying:

I thought it came out ages ago and I only found out today. I was going to prosecute you guys for not releasing the news :P Luckily, I'm, and you guys, are not late and this only started today. I think I would have been able to go here if my main wasn't iced :(

I love that petition that was made on the AC. I am a frequent ACer, but it seems that a petition of that sort would more affect the serious restockers and snipers that hang out at the Trading Post / Auctions board. I refuse to sign the petition on the account that I just really could care less. I actually think that the older users somewhat deserve it. At least the ones that have been dutifully playing the game the right way in my opinion. Then again, my opinion on the AC doesn't matter. Eh, nevertheless, it is an interesting perk, but I have a feeling that there is going to be some serious deflation going around, but hopefully this will curb the great expanse between the rich and the poor in Neopia.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my opinion, by the way.

I enjoy restocking. It's one of the ways I earn Neopoints. However, Neopian inflation has gotten way out of hand since ten-score November. TNT needed to do something to reduce prices of high-end items. Players didn't earn nearly enough np on playing ten-score games to warrant the degree of inflation that happened during that time. Most Neopians found the pre-November prices of high-end items to be utterly unattainable, then to have the prices increase by 50 to 100 percent or more made the game a LOT less fun for a LOT of users. Releasing more of the rare items only makes the game less fun for a few elite restockers, but more fun for most other users. I think that's fine. Personally, I welcome the change.

I will snatch up a Draik Egg immediately, if I get the chance. Personally, I'd want to use it, as I want a Draik very badly, and I'm currently saving for one. But my husband thinks I should sell it. Then use it if/when I got a second one. Or.. sell the first 2, and use the third. (He's rather ambitious.) :laughingsmiley:

I will snatch up a Draik Egg immediately, if I get the chance. Personally, I'd want to use it, as I want a Draik very badly, and I'm currently saving for one. But my husband thinks I should sell it. Then use it if/when I got a second one. Or.. sell the first 2, and use the third. (He's rather ambitious.) :laughingsmiley:

Wow, that is really ambitious! Good luck! I'd be lucky to get one, I think.

I've tried refreshing some and I haven't even seen anything there yet...

I'm sure the hype will calm down eventually. People will eventually get bored of trying to grab things there. After all, Draik Eggs are still cheaper at Meridell Foods, and they probably stock just as often.

Wow, that is really ambitious! Good luck! I'd be lucky to get one, I think.

I've tried refreshing some and I haven't even seen anything there yet...

I know it is. I'm like... I'm not too sure about that. But if you buy it for 700k, they're selling for around 10 million. That's over 9 million profit.

Does anyone have an idea of how often it restock? My account is 8 years old but I haven't seen any items in there yet...

Also, how much does the average item cost? I don't want to wait there and not have enough neopoints to buy anything!

hahaha

mine is 2 months old...

I using my cousin's account which is 3 yrs old...

He never used that account for ages

When i went refreshed about 23 times, lots of things appeared but all was taken less then 10sec o.0

People buy everything they see there :mellow:

Does anyone have an idea of how often it restock? My account is 8 years old but I haven't seen any items in there yet...

Also, how much does the average item cost? I don't want to wait there and not have enough neopoints to buy anything!

The shop restocks like the Kads - every 7 minutes there is a chance it can restock. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. Try the Tarla boards for a thread that keeps track of the times. Or there's one in Charter if you've got Premium.

Most items are below 50k in the shop... but if you want to be sure you can get anything that stocks, the Desert Draik Egg is the most expensive item stocking and thats 700k :P