New Loyal User Perk: Almost Abandoned Attic!

hrtbrk

Yay! Finally, a perk that comes out of having played Neopets for so long! I haven't been able to get anything yet, but patience is the key... Like everyone else though, I an hoping for a Draik egg as they're SO EXPENSIVE to buy!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even bothered to go yet. I went twice, to check it out. I didn't even refresh. There was no point in trying at home, as my internet connect has been acting worse than dial up. And at work, so far today, I've been doing other stuff. I really need to go peak around, even if it's just to see what stocks.

I've refreshed some and haven't seen any items. :/ I started following the restocks on the neoboards, so maybe I'll be able to catch a restock.

I haven't seen this place restock yet--but it's such a cool idea. The trouble, I think, is that the ones who have been playing for years are the really sneaky ones who already have lots of tricks. They know what to knab, how to refresh effectively. It makes for some excellent competition! ;-) I'd be interested to see how many active Neopets players have the 5+ account!!

I haven't seen this place restock yet--but it's such a cool idea. The trouble, I think, is that the ones who have been playing for years are the really sneaky ones who already have lots of tricks. They know what to knab, how to refresh effectively. It makes for some excellent competition! ;-) I'd be interested to see how many active Neopets players have the 5+ account!!

I've been playing for 4yrs, 5 mnths (53 mnths according to my user lookup page) and everytime I click the link all I get is "oops we just ran out of items". Everytime I click that's what the link that's what I get. Anyone know why cause it's annoying and kind of agrravating. I've even tried reloading and the same thing comes up.

My account is 8.5 years so I get access, but I refreshed for 3 hours and never even saw items.

I'm too impatient for a perk like this XD

• 1 month later...

my account is still pretty far away from three years, 15 months to be exact! but... my sisters account is about to, in like 5 more days! ( lucky she gave it to me! )I CAN'T WAIT!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.