Secret Santa!

Anime

Where did u look at to find good items? [on that site neoitems.net]

I went to their items database (you have to sign up to use it), then I searched items from the clues I got from their lookup and gallery, with a minimum of 5000 NP, I also made it show prices, so I wasn't looking at 99999 items....

Example: if I was the person you were looking for a gift for (assuming that I didn't have a wishlist) I would look at my page and notice that my pet species are Blumaroo, Xweetok, Uni, so one option is searching for items related to my pets, also I could look in my gallery and see what I collect and search for some of those items, e.g. Brucicles....

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I in the secret santa thingy? I entered but wasn't notified...

It was on an edit. Can you take a look?

I send a neofriend request to tdn_christmas ..

We can only send items if the person is our neofriend, can't we ?

no... you just put the username in that empty place under the list where you pick a neofriend to give the item to.

OKAY... to help... I'll update one of my petpages. Probably saturnluv4ever's to help people out.

EDIT: I hope my SS like his/her present. I spent 18k on it and it was worth WAY more than 5K anyhow. My SS didn't say what he/she wanted so I just gave the present that everyone likes XD.

Lol, im still hving trouble finding a great gift for my person :P . It's really hard to find a good gift to someone who you don't know lot about.

You guys are doing WAY more than I expected. xD

It was on an edit. Can you take a look?

Ack. Sorry, but everyone all read y has their SS. >.<