Secret Santa!

Anime

Hey guys!

We're going to be launching the Christmas events soon enough, but before we start everything, we need to get one event set up early.

Instead of a giveaway, we'll be having a Secret Santa event to be sure everyone who enters gets something. A Secret Santa is where you're paired up with someone - secretly - to send them an item. Pretty cool - everyone wins, who enters!

Just a few quick rules before you enter:

• You have to have at least 100 posts to enter. Sorry if this bugs anyone, but we don't want to have people joining just for this.
  • All pairings are TOTALLY RANDOM. You can't ask to be someone's SS. It'll be picked by random.org.
  • When it starts, you'll need to send an item of at least 5k value, according to Shop Wiz - more preferable - to tdn_christmas.
  • Gifts will be sent to tdn_christmas and I will give them to the reciever. If you want to let them know who the gift is from, you can. I'll set up the trades so the reciever can get the gift easily on Dec. 23. This is also the date you need to send the gift by.
  • You have untill Dec. 6 to enter. That way no one can join, rack up 100 posts really fast, and enter without planning to stay.

Got all of that? Be sure to enter, and keep an eye out for other things later - This is only the start. ;) (If you have any suggestions for events, be sure to tell me!)

To enter, simply post here both you Neopets username and TDN Display Name.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ho hoorah! Hope everyone will feel loved.

...and I hope we get an even number of participants. :P

Someone might be lucky enough to get a present from myself. I know. Amazing!

Neopets Username:laugh1414 Forum username:Matt

The rule is you can know, you just can't tell. Besides, I won't be able to get the gift till the right date, and I'll have no control over who's my SS.

Oh man. I can't join, because I'm 12 and I can't send items. And I will be 13 in a month. :crying:

Hey, that's a good thought! I have two accounts, so like, y'know. We call them Chris Cringles. But I prefer Secret Santa. Actually we did something called a Secret Saint in year 4, but whatever.