Secret Santa!

Anime

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erg. I seem to have accidently gotten rid of some of my SS list. Could numbers 34-37 please PM me so I can re-record you? And include who your person was. Adn if you sent you gift all ready, include that. *dumb me* Thanks.

Oops. Bit of bad luck there, anime. Good thing it wasn't the whole list. xP

I really hope my SS will like the present I'm getting them. I can't afford expensive things like pb's. :(

Ick- I got hacked so I couldnt get my SS an uber expensive gift... It's nice, and all, but I really couldn't drain my account. I hope they like it... Anyway, Speaking of SS next year, we could have Secret Bunnies at Easter, or somethin else like this for a diff part of the year!

Ick- I got hacked so I couldnt get my SS an uber expensive gift... It's nice, and all, but I really couldn't drain my account. I hope they like it... Anyway, Speaking of SS next year, we could have Secret Bunnies at Easter, or somethin else like this for a diff part of the year!

Nice idea! Sorry 'bout being hacked :(

My ss will get 5 codestones!

I'm almost done deciding a gift or two for my Secret Santa. Gotta make sure they are decent.

Yeah. Good idea Metroid. xD

Price dosen't matter (given the 5k minimum). As long as it's nice. We've gotten things from codestones to cookies to books to PPBs so far.

Nice idea! Sorry 'bout being hacked :(

My ss will get 5 codestones!

Haha You just told what u got for ur SS, even though they dont know its for them. If the codestones are different maybe the SS person can get other codestones they need and get the codestone avvie :P

lol, yeah you kinda gave it away there ;) - but its a nice gift though :D

I'm counting the days left till we get our SS gifts, its better than my real christmas gifts, cause I know what they'll all be... my mom keeps strictly to my wishlist, plus we did our christmas shopping together...

I make a wish list every year, but I never get everything (well, it dose have at least 10 games, plus books and chaet sheets. xD) so it's still cool.

I'm really enjoying doing this. Well, if I hadn;t managed to accidently get rid of that little chunk of list....