Secret Santa!

Anime

Ya, the other secret santa I did rocked, and I got an awesome item, and recipient loooved the gift I gave her.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still not sure what to get. Hmmmmm, im gonna go see if that person had participated in trebs SS and see wat their dislikes and likes are.

I already bought my SS' gift ..

but I'm nervous about that .. I would like if I received that .. But I don't know if my SS will like .. =/

I tried to discover about the people, seeing gallery, profile ..

In my opinion, this person will like !

I hope so ..

I researched my SS's profile and used Neoitems.net too, to help me out finding the great gift, narrowed it down to a couple of options, but I'll wait getting it till tomorrow, when I have more NP to spend from playing games...

... I also signed up for my guild SS, there I have to spend like 10.000-50.000 NP, better start saving...

I researched my SS's profile and used Neoitems.net too, to help me out finding the great gift, narrowed it down to a couple of options, but I'll wait getting it till tomorrow, when I have more NP to spend from playing games...

... I also signed up for my guild SS, there I have to spend like 10.000-50.000 NP, better start saving...

Where did u look at to find good items? [on that site neoitems.net]