Happy Koi Day!

Ali Cat

I can't remember who bet gold would be one of the colours but -- how on earth did you know??? I have to admit that I really like the fishing gear...and the gold koi! It wouldn't persuade me to have one, but they're still really pretty!

WHY WHY WHY did I spend my 450k on a Purple PB for my Koi (from the ray)?! I should have just waited! The Camo is sooo pretty and JUST LIKE PURPLE!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :laughingsmiley:

WHY WHY WHY did I spend my 450k on a Purple PB for my Koi (from the ray)?! I should have just waited! The Camo is sooo pretty and JUST LIKE PURPLE!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :laughingsmiley:

Lol, if you haven't painted your Koi yet, and you want to sell that Purple PB, let me know!

I can't remember who bet gold would be one of the colours but -- how on earth did you know??? I have to admit that I really like the fishing gear...and the gold koi! It wouldn't persuade me to have one, but they're still really pretty!

Woohoo! I was right! I bet on Gold and I was right. :) See: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20207-koi-day-is-approaching/page__view__findpost__p__339025 ... I was in a "let's make a pun" mood that day, and Goldfish made sense. :)

And I like that Plushie on the right. It looks evil. :evil:

Happy Koi Day to everyone that owns one!

Good luck to those of you hoping to create one.

Congrats to those who have already managed to create a Koi of their very own.

Also, Koi owners, don't forget to visit Captain Threelegs for your free training.

I've always wanted a Koi, and I managed to make two today. I'm going to paint Aameera Disco, because I love the colour and Aameera means life. I'm not sure what I'm going to paint IvoryGrace. Mayve Baby, maybe Rainbow. I might trade her later. Who knows? Good luck to everyone else!

i really like the underwater princess clothing.. though isnt dressing a koi as a fisherman sort of the equivalent as dressing him as a murderer? :P

or feeding a koi tuna fish, skip the fishing part