Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb

maxwerx

You slowly make your way through the opening and into the awaiting darkness. The door slams shut behind you. How unexpected. 

---

After being lost in the tomb for two days (living off fungus and rain water of course), you stumble across a room you haven't seen before. Could this be the location of the treasure? 

monster.gif
*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

• 8 months later...
---

You've been here for quite a while now. You don't know how many days exactly, but you know you've passed that same carving at least 14 times. Exhausted, you decide to take a break and sit down for a while. 

One of the new prizes :)

rareitem.gif
EEP!

What in the world was that? You look down to discover you'd planted yourself right on top of a Petpet. Poor thing. You wonder how it got here. 

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice. 

ponka_ghost.gif

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

One of the new prizes :)

ponka_ghost.gif

Ooh he's interesting! Well done! I was hoping to get one of the "new" prizes the last couple days but I keep getting trampled by the Tomb monster instead ? I've got new Jellies every day since the new ones were released but clearly my luck has run out! Has anyone else gotten a new prize here?

Got something of the new prizes too! Yay!

You've been here for quite a while now. You don't know how many days exactly, but you know you've passed that same carving at least 14 times. Exhausted, you decide to take a break and sit down for a while.

rareitem.gif
EEP!

What in the world was that? You look down to discover you'd planted yourself right on top of a Petpet. Poor thing. You wonder how it got here.

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice.

boo_skull_book.gif

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit.

On 6/27/2018 at 10:35 AM, Duma said:

Got something of the new prizes too! Yay!

A new book, nice! Very cool-looking, too.

I won 2 new things today. :D

fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

food_skull_candy.giftro_callenuella.gif

You also stuff 1,383 Neopoints in your pockets!

• 6 months later...

After being lost in the tomb for two days (living off fungus and rain water of course), you stumble across a room you haven't seen before. Could this be the location of the treasure? 

monster.gif
*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

• 10 months later...
EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

toy_deserted_tomb_puzzle.gif codestone1.gif

You also stuff 1,326 Neopoints in your pockets!

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

This always cracks me up so much...

just over a grand in NP and you'll get begging letters... seriously? ? Even right at the beginning surely this wasn't likely. xD

Meanwhile, all I got was...

emptytreasure.gif
FIDDLESTICKS!

:rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
I forgot what it's like to win at this daily :D 

fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

food_skull_candy.gif codestone8.gif

You also stuff 1,389 Neopoints in your pockets!

• 4 weeks later...
EUREKA!

food_coconut_skull_juice.gif codestone7.gif

You also stuff 1,065 Neopoints in your pockets!

fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

bak_geraptiku_sun_cake.gif codestone8.gif

You also stuff 1,290 Neopoints in your pockets!

EUREKA!

bak_geraptiku_sun_cake.gif codestone2.gif

You also stuff 1,312 Neopoints in your pockets!

• 4 months later...

First win in AGESSSSSSSSSSSSS

EUREKA!

You also stuff 1,224 Neopoints in your pockets!

53 minutes ago, Angeló said:

EUREKA!

You also stuff 1,224 Neopoints in your pockets!

This always cracks me up, has this kind of amount seriously EVER been classed as something that'll have people hitting you up for a loan? :laugh:

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

This always cracks me up, has this kind of amount seriously EVER been classed as something that'll have people hitting you up for a loan? :laugh:

You know I never read that text before ! even when the Deserted Tomb was discovered many years ago , 1000 NP was just cheap change ... I guess it's the codestone that makes people drool 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...