Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb

maxwerx

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily EmeraldMount was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, EmeraldMount suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

FIDDLESTICKS!

You yell out in disappointment. This room is the treasure chamber you've been looking for but you discover that someone has gotten to the treasure before you. You could devote the rest of your life to finding this person and writing them a stern letter, but you have to get out of here first.

• 2 weeks later...

got the monster,

i really hate that thing.

sometimes i get something and after that every day that ******* thing try to kill my pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

but hey.

it's now 8.54 AM here in holland so in 6 minutes i can try again :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily LiLBasketballBabe was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, LiLBasketballBabe suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

YAY! I got a Bottled Water Faerie and a 1 np worth sword. :yes: But no avatar. :sad01_anim:

You slowly make your way through the opening and into the awaiting darkness. The door slams shut behind you. How unexpected.

---

After being lost in the tomb for two days (living off fungus and rain water of course), you stumble across a room you haven't seen before. Could this be the location of the treasure?

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

:grrr: I wish I could sic one of my pets on him so that I'd never get that event again :laughingsmiley:

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

No av. <_<

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

Still waiting to get a treasure, let alone the avatar. :(

FIDDLESTICKS!

You yell out in disappointment. This room is the treasure chamber you've been looking for but you discover that someone has gotten to the treasure before you. You could devote the rest of your life to finding this person and writing them a stern letter, but you have to get out of here first.

No avatar. :crying:

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily LiLBasketballBabe was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, LiLBasketballBabe suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

FIDDLESTICKS!

goodness gracious. *writes stern letter*

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

Yay *sarcastic* I love it when I get nothing two days in a row. :P

FIDDLESTICKS!

No avatar. But I got a stern letter written!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily Mina1021 was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, Mina1021 suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

I have been trying for the avatar for so long! It's one of my most wanted. I have a font to go with it, too, but all I need is the avatar.

I've never gotten the "Me Hungry" one. I'll have to be on the lookout for that.

FIDDLESTICKS!

No treasure, but at least the ghost isn't hungry today. ^_^

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

FIDDLESTICKS!

FIDDLESTICKS!