How has the AC affected your every day life?

-Ryan

So yeah, how has the AC messed with your schedule so far this AC?

For me: It's put me on a diet of nothing but tic-tacs and root-beer everyday. And my sleeping schedule has gone from 6a.m.-10p.m. to 10:30 a.m. to 1a.m. xD Also, I have completely ignored every freind I have since it started to play YYB. I have a problem I think. xD

How about you peoples?

Hm, I'd say *pretty* badly. Although now that I've reached Rank 4, I don't think I feel like playing anymore. :P

Its the time for school exams for mid year reports, so by playing Yooyuball after school for an hour, and another hour or so of floating around Neopets, I don't get much homework and studying done, you see. :(

Yeah, and I'm starting to forget some more important things as well. Birthdays, assignment due dates, that sort of thing.

But remember everyone, there is more to life than Neopets. XD But it is AC season, so, that's excusable... maybe. :P

While I don't play for my team a whole lot due to my upcoming exams, getting the daily TDN AC reports out the door does take up a significant chunk of my afternoons. :yes: Other than that - well, I've always sucked at schedules anyway, so things don't look all that different. :P

A LOT!!!!

I'm up even LONGER than normal on weekends (this means I'm up PAST 2 AM playing YYB), I must keep a Mountain Dew to stay hydrated. I get angry if I have to leave the computer (while not throwing a tantrum, who does that anyway), and I even took the challenge by asking my dad if I can go online during the school week so I don't have to sneak around him. He told me straight out no. I then begged, he still said no.

And because of the AC, my Neopets fever has returned AND spiked!

The main thing is: I sleep less.

I'm on so much, spend most of my time on the Laptop in my room. Past three days have been: 2.30am - 6am; 2am - 6am; and 12.30am - 6am. I get up at 6am (10pm NST) to get those last games of YYB in. I look like a saddo, which I am with the AC. But this is because I'm off school for the week. When I'm back to school I wouldn't be so on. Get as much in as I can with free time.

It hasn't affected me a bit. The time I spend playing, is the same time that I spend watching tv until 3 in the morning. Though since I'm starting a new job next week, I don't know how it will affect me. But it's a day job, so my nights should still be wide open.

Not at all, sorry to disappoint you but an event in an online game can only take away time of my life for a week or so before I get bored with it :P

I don't do anything crazy because it's the Altador Cup, seriously.

My life has been affected by a road accident last December. Since then, my mom had knee surgery and now she is still recovering from it, going to physio 3 times a week. She spents her days at home, and usually makes diner, so I don't have to worry about that. I do have my share of cleaning to do, however. Also, since the beginning of May, I'm working full time and I'm away from 7:30am to 6:30pm. Usually, I get 10 yyb games in before going to work (which is time I usually spend checking emails, doing some dailies, checking other websites), then during my lunch I sometimes play another 15 yyb games. Then I get back home and play to any set target I have on my mind. It doesn't really differ from what I usually do since I spend a lot of time doing nothing on the internet :P.

Far too much unfortunatly! In neopets terms I'm losing out on a massive amount of neopoints...and everything else! In real life, as I've just got a job not so much of my time can be devoted to neoopets, but I've been going to bed far too late and spending my free days somewhat obsessed...(as in tomorrow through til Sunday, although Sunday will be distracted by church unfortunately!)

Considering I'm on summer break, this is all mostly free time I'm using to play. When the tourney finals come around though, expect me to drop everything to play. I remember being up till midnight last year to send in the final scores in the third place game with Kreludor. Speaking of whom, I gotta go play them now!

The Altador Cup changed my life somewhere between barely and not at all.

Next week I have finals and then the week after regents exams.

I miss nights of sleep to procrastinate just to study and maybe fit in a couple of games. :T

I've been spending far more time than I like playing... I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't just spent last month searching for Tarla. Are there any site events planned for next month? Because I'm going to need a neopets break!

I actually didn't have internet for a few days when we moved, but - it affected me because I'm moving furniture and thinking, "I really want to get that av this year..." and feeling all bad about myself because I haven't played much. :(

So this is my first year playing in AC and I was just trying to get to rank 1 for the avatar Man even that was putting a crick in my schedule I say kudos to those who are getting up to the really high levels because I would not be able to manage

HAHA. This is such a perfect question... seriously. xD

It affected me so bad. I was going to make a point to make sure my sleeping patterns aren't going to the extreme anymore and long and behold, I'm up until four in the morning. I have been apart of the AC last year, but I didn't play much. Only until rank 1 to obtain the avatar. ;P But that was pretty much it. This year though... I'm close to rank 5, so I'm pretty excited. ;D

But my sleeping pattern is horrible. And I start school this Tuesday which isn't exciting... well it is... but not the sleeping early and waking up part. xDD

I make sure don't let it interfere with my life XD

I was always a 'stay up until 5am' type person so I'm always up for the results, but i've never been the type to not go out with friends because of AC.

And I work 2 jobs. And since theyre in the city, but i'm not fully moved into my condo yet, I have no internet when i'm there.

But hey, i'm only rank 6 so my team probably thinks i'm a horrible slacker.

I'm Rank 13, stopped playing PS3 (Red Dead Redemption) to play the Altador Cup (KRAWK ISLAND FTW) once again, for the 3rd straight year. Was gunning for All-Star this year, but haven't got the drive, determination, or most importantly, the patience, to play as much as I need to...I'm out of school though now, so I have more time, just too repetitive to play YYB over...and over...and over again...

I really wish they'd make some sort of change to YYB, just to spice it up or make it moderately refreshing...after 3 years it's very boring, no idea what they could do, but it's something I wish they'd consider.

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed up much longer than usual, until 1 or 2 am, even on workdays, so I have a lack of sleep right now. (come on, Aqua, only three more weeks, then you have five work free days) Besides I neglected a few other forums I'm usually online very often, couldn't play the video games I normally play on the weekends, wasn't outside very often and could hardly concentrate on work anymore because I was just thinking "when is this shit over? I want to play" all the time. But at least it's over now, I will get some nice prizes and I also learned to know some nice people (and not just on Neopets) I would never have known if I hadn't played.