• 2 months later...

Wheel of Slime: 200np

Wheel of Mediocrity: 2000np :)

Wheel of Excitement: 2500np :)

Wheel of Misfortune: Headless Von Roo Plushie :/

So yeah I'm happy :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my, Oh my. o-o I got my best Wheel Prize to date today.

From the Wheel of Extravagance I got Secret Laboratory Map Piece #1, the most expensive one.

I nearly died when I saw it! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WHOOOO-WEEEEE! I spun the Wheel of Knowledge the other day and won a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon, I thought "Cool, last time I looked at those they were relatively expensive. I'm sure I could sell that for about 30k" I dropped it in my SDB for the time being and forgot about it until just now, then I price checked it and saw it's worth ~300k, yay! :)

• 4 weeks later...

For all those who have gotten the avatars for the wheels, how long did it take you? I've been spinning the wheel of excitement, mediocrity and knowledge everyday and i haven't landed on the 20,000 yet, landed on the 4000 loads of times and can't seem to land on the star, respectively, and I never seem to get the avatar :( why is it taking so long? did I break it...

But today I got:

Wheel of Slime: 1000np
Wheel of Mediocrity: 4000np
Wheel of Excitement: 500np

For all those who have gotten the avatars for the wheels, how long did it take you? I've been spinning the wheel of excitement, mediocrity and knowledge everyday and i haven't landed on the 20,000 yet, landed on the 4000 loads of times and can't seem to land on the star, respectively, and I never seem to get the avatar :( why is it taking so long? did I break it...

But today I got:

Wheel of Slime: 1000np

Wheel of Mediocrity: 4000np

Wheel of Excitement: 500np

I have Wheel of Misfortune and Wheel of Mediocrity. I don't remember how long they took, but I also haven't been a very consistent player either. I just got Wheel of Monotony not too long ago and my account is almost 9 years old.. =) I think I've landed on 20k on WoE maybe twice in the entire time I've played Neopets (which was from the very beginning). as for WoK... that one just annoys me! I get so close and it's like NOPE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wheel of Knowledge: Something about getting Ice Cream Machine Coupons from a quest for the Ice Cream Cart

Wheel of Excitement: Pets were fulled healed

Wheel of Mediocrity: My active pet was attacked by the Pterodactyl

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Why hasn't this thread been used since December? :o The Wheels are the best dailies! Forgotten yesterday's wheel attempts except for one - the Wheel of Extravagance, which gave me a Green Brightvale Job Coupon. Couldn't be happier!

Today:

Wheel of Misfortune: "An error occurred. Please try again later." *swats the wheel and sighs*

Wheel of Mediocrity: "Huh, that prize isn't so bad. Enjoy it, I guess." - 500NP

Wheel of Excitement: "THE SKULL! FiorinaFan starts to feel slightly feverish... maybe they have come down with a disease?" - Disease yet to be checked.

Wheel of Knowledge: Free spin, then one of their 'secrets'.

Wheel of Monotony: Please, I haven't got the patience.

Wheel of Extravagance: I'll sell yesterday's coupon and get back to you when I can afford a spin.