The Wheels

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

image.pngThanks Angelo'.  Wanted to update this for you so that you could post YOUR wins without having to edit. I understand because I am in the same boat with the Negg Cave.  I have edited mine 3 times now!!! Nobody else has posted in 4 months:hmmph:.  So, in order to help YOU, I gave the WoE a spin and VOILA!  I am super excited.  I guess sometimes it pays to help someone out.  So thanks for letting me help out.  Lol.  Good luck to you as well.  I am looking forward to your posts on wheel wins.

500 from the Wheel of Mediocrity.

I wish you could c/p the results from the wheels, I'm not messing around screen-shotting it! :hmmph:

It's the only wheel I bother with now, really, WoE trolls you a bit too often!

As does the Wheel of Yawn, giving you the avatar over and over again once you've already got it.  <_< 

On 3/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, Angeló said:

i got a Wraith Scroll from the Wheel of Knowledge Wraith Scrollworth 20k 

Whoa, is that a new thing for the plot? I've never seen one of them before, pretty cool-looking!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic. This board is for posting wheel results ONLY and not a general discussion board. If you wish to discuss results further use the Private Message feature.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, Angeló said:

Wraith Scroll Wraith Scroll  Release Date September 26, 2013 

you can win all kinds of scrolls on the Wheel of Knowledge

5000 NP from WoE

2000 NP from WoM

I never get anything from the wheel of knowledge except for stupid sayings.  LOL.  I pay 400 nps for some quote that makes no sense.  And that's AFTER I have gotten 2 or 3 free spins.  Talk about trolling you.  LOL. I will check it out now, cuz hey, I never really got anything good from the WoE before either:wink:.  But that scroll is great Angelo'.  I got a scroll from one of the wheels, mediocrity? maybe, I don't remember, it might not even have been from a wheel now that I think about it.  I will check my SDB.  It looks like it may be plot related as well.  Hold on, BRB. Ok, got it.  I looked and looked and looked again through my SDB but it wasn't there.  LOL.  That's because it was in my gallery.  I was looking to see if something else was in my gallery and I found what I was originally looking for.  This lds_howtoidentifypoison.gifHow to Identify Poisons.    Seemed plot related to me but IDK. I hadn't seen it before.  What do you guys think?

WoM- 500 np, not too bad.  That will pay for WoE.

WoE- WOW! 2,500 nps.  Ok Angelo' thanks for getting me into this wheel!!! I have NEVER gotten anything worthwhile from it, other than when I got 20k/avatar. Now, two days in a row!  Whoop whoop!  I won't expect it all the time though.  Uh, wait.  Yes I will.  LOL.

WoK- as usual.  Lol.  "If you type stardust while playing faerie bubbles, the current bubble becomes a nova bubble."

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic. This board is for posting wheel results ONLY and not a general discussion board. If you wish to discuss results further use the Private Message feature.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

9 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

This lds_howtoidentifypoison.gifHow to Identify Poisons.    Seemed plot related to me but IDK. I hadn't seen it before.  What do you guys think?

I got that recently, it's on the previous page I think, lol. It had a nice price at that point!

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I got that recently, it's on the previous page I think, lol. It had a nice price at that point!

Oh ok.  Maybe it isn't plot related then.  I had never seen it before.

I agree with you, I think the WoMediocrity is definitely the best value.  When you don't get sprayed with fireballs that is.  LOL

9 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Oh ok.  Maybe it isn't plot related then.  I had never seen it before.

I agree with you, I think the WoMediocrity is definitely the best value.  When you don't get sprayed with fireballs that is.  LOL

9 hours ago, micheee said:

The Wheel of Mediocrity - fireballs rained down on my neopet and singed them
The Wheel of Excitement - the lava ghoul breathes fire on my pets

These wheels were out to get me today :sad:

Do you get the feeling the WoM was trying to prove a point here?

It can't take a compliment, clearly!

Though to be honest, when your very NAME declares you as mediocre, is it any surprise that it has issues . . .

It gave me a 9436.gif?873  mini egg taco, I think it's feeling guilty now.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Do you get the feeling the WoM was trying to prove a point here?

It can't take a compliment, clearly!

Though to be honest, when your very NAME declares you as mediocre, is it any surprise that it has issues . . .

It gave me a 9436.gif?873  mini egg taco, I think it's feeling guilty now.

Haha WoM was definitely trying to prove a point, I got attacked yesterday as well so I just assume it doesn't like me. We'll see what it brings the next time I spin :P

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic is ONLY for posting your results from spinning the wheels throughout Neopia. This is NOT a general chat board. Please use the Private Message feature to discuss results further. If continuous disregard for the rules is made on this thread, further moderator action will be taken.

Wheel of Excitement: The dark faerie cackles and waves her hands, but nothing happens

Wheel of Mediocrity: 100 NP  (Meh, not bad)

Wheel of Knowledge:  Secrets of the Chocofactory

Wheel of Excitement- UGGH!  The Skull. Magickalhorn feels slightly feverish.....maybe they have come down with a disease.

Wheel of Mediocrity- 500 np

Wheel of Knowledge- a king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.

Wheel of Mediocrity- You have a strange desire to visit the obelisk. But nothing else happens

Wheel of Excitement- 500 nps

Wheel of Knowledge-

knowledgeavie1.jpg Super Exciting!!

13 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Wheel of Excitement- UGGH!  The Skull. Magickalhorn feels slightly feverish.....maybe they have come down with a disease.

Wheel of Mediocrity- 500 np

Wheel of Knowledge- a king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.

Wheel of Mediocrity- You have a strange desire to visit the obelisk. But nothing else happens

Wheel of Excitement- 500 nps

Wheel of Knowledge-

knowledgeavie1.jpg Super Exciting!!

wow Tracy CONGRATS !!!!! I'm really happy for you but also so JELLY !!!!!!

I got The Journal of Jazan You will find some very interesting things in this journal!

Wheel of Mediocrity  - 500 NP

Wheel of Excitement - 348 NP

wheel of Mediocrity-

fangy.jpg

Yay! I am so happy for you Angelo'!

WoE- 1000 NPs

WoK- Brightvale guard plushie