Wheel of Excitement :happystrange:

2cdvehg.jpg

WOW!! That's Awesome! Congrats!

WoE- 141 Nps

WoK- we study history so we don't repeat mistakes

WoM- 500 Nps

• 1 month later...

Wheel of Misfortune (150 NP): Lost 80 NP
Wheel of Knowledge (400 NP): Asparagus Wrap (Value: ~9k)
Wheel of Mediocrity (100 NP): Pterodactl Attack
Wheel of Excitement (100 NP): Gained 86 NP
Wheel of Monotony (150 NP): Still spinning. ;-;

Spent: -900 NP
Gained: Asparagus Wrap + 6 NP
Difference: About a profit of 9k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Monotony: Spinning... and spinning... and spinning... and misclick caused me to load another area of Neopets over it. NO! ?

Misfortune: -60 NP

Mediocrity: 1000 NP

Excitement: Pant Devil. Nothing stolen.

Extravagance: Too poor to try just yet... will check back once I finish playing games...

Knowledge: Neopet has been healed! Good job I did the Expellibox first, no more Sneezles I hope!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Monotony - Still spinning -> Avatar. 3rd time this month -_-

Mediocrity - Fireballs ?

Excitement - Golden Elephante Morphing Potion

Knowledge - Free Spin -> Finneus Stained Glass Window

Extravagance - 100,001 NP

11 hours ago, Greywindd said:

Monotony - Still spinning -> Avatar. 3rd time this month -_-

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!

It REALLY like to troll you with the avatar once you've already got it, doesn't it. ??

So I let this post sit, unsubmitted, until the wheel stopped, just to see what it gave me today, and... ?

with today's date included to show this is genuine, yep, this wheel is a menace. ? It IS good for some high level rares though, so I keep on spinnin'...

7BpFh71.jpg

I went through a phase of spinning the Wheel of Extra... it started out pretty well; generous with the nerks and job coupons and so on, but I noticed that the longer you spin it the meaner it gets... I've decided I'm not spinning it again until my daily interest pays for the spin - as I currently get 22k (25k with interest perk) it'll be a while. ?

I wish I could share some of my luck with you @jellysundae cause I got the High Roller avatar on my first attempt... back when I didn't care about avatars. Now that I care, I can see how ridiculously lucky of a Neopian I am. Hopefully you get it eventually! I still don't have quite a few easier ones like the Obelisk ones and the Wheel of Knowledge one, or the ones with aged petpets, and here I am with one of the most expensive avatars... *shrug* Neopets is weird like that I suppose.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!

It REALLY like to troll you with the avatar once you've already got it, doesn't it. ??

So I let this post sit, unsubmitted, until the wheel stopped, just to see what it gave me today, and... ?

L O L it really does like to troll me. I haven't gotten anything decent from monotony lately but I'm addicted to the feeling of checking on it some hours later. It's like opening a mystery gift.

@Robin Hood, first try?! Are you kidding me ... I've started to log my WoE (woe indeed) spins every day in an attempt to scare it into giving me the avatar. I don't have the tooth fairy or sloth ones. I have all the petpets sans Meowclops and Mootix. I'm horrible at games so I sit with an empty trophy cabinet.

Monotony - I got a rock.

Mediocrity - Fireballs (are you serious right now?), Nothing happens, 100NP, Nothing happens, Pterodactyl bite. I give up.

Excitement - 500 NP, 284NP, 500NP

Knowledge - "Did you know..."

Extravagance - 25,000 NP

SIGH.

I spin the Wheel of Mediocrity regularly throughout the day, I shall record today's spins and see how I fare. :D

1. ??? - and good morning to you, too...
  2. tyr_walnuts.gifPlateau Berries
  3. ???
  4. 2000 NP
  5. tyr_flat_bread.gifTyrannian Flat Bread  (rare)
  6. 200 NP
  7. straw_bed.gifStraw Bed
  8. tyr_food_bone.gifTyrannian Bone  (rare)
  9. 2000 NP

Pretty average day, that.

Another day of disappointment

Monotony - I got a rock ....

Mediocrity - Nothing happens, 500NP, Fireballs, nothing happens,

Excitement - Pets are healed, 289NP, 500NP, pant devil (stole nothing hehe)

Knowledge - Wooden blocking shield

Extravagance - 25,000 NP

Excitement - 209 NP

Mediocrity - 1,000 NP

Knowledge - Mynci Wiggling Eyes Book

Monotony - A tan codestone, I forgot which one.

Nice, I got a book! I'll read it to Blatzley right away. ?

14 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Nice, I got a book! I'll read it to Blatzley right away. ?

I have a ploy with books I get, I save all unread ones (in my shop to keep them separate from the others in my SDB to avoid confusion) and wait until the Book Smarts boon from Seekers or Awakened comes around again, my little guy's intelligence is 3 times what it would have been from boon-free reading alone. :D I don't actually make any use of this, lol - the one time I tried the strength of Mind boon just to see I found that it's not much use just being suddenly hugely stronger if you don't have the defence to back that up... that was some hairy BDing, I can tell ya! ?

But now that Tate has Warlock's Rage too... might be worth trying again. ? It'd need some forward-planning, to see which opponent has prizes I'd want, also, I'm not sure he's forgiven me yet for making him fight the Snowager recently. xD But in the meantime, unread books are being stockpiled for the next time Book Smarts is available. ?

21 hours ago, Greywindd said:

Monotony - I got a rock ....

That's what I got yesterday, bah, lol, bit kinder today. ?

image.png.960a2c3533d1d01f0d1625d31dd3bb95.png

Ok, Wheel of Meh for today!

1. 1000 NP
  2. 2000 NP
  3. 100 NP
  4. ???
  5. ? - there's no emoji for a pterodactyl, so my Kacheek got mauled by a duck, deal with it.
  6. 500 NP
  7. 100 NP
  8. ?☠️
  9. 500 NP
  10. pet_bluna.gifBluna (very rare)
  11. straw_desk.gifStraw Desk

I'm amused by how the Straw Desk is indistinguishable from the Straw bed I got yesterday. ?

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I have a ploy with books I get, I save all unread ones (in my shop to keep them separate from the others in my SDB to avoid confusion) and wait until the Book Smarts boon from Seekers or Awakened comes around again, my little guy's intelligence is 3 times what it would have been from boon-free reading alone. :D I don't actually make any use of this, lol - the one time I tried the strength of Mind boon just to see I found that it's not much use just being suddenly hugely stronger if you don't have the defence to back that up... that was some hairy BDing, I can tell ya! ?

Oh, that's cool. I didn't think intelligence mattered though? That is pretty neat that it's a thing though!

I think I'm going to get net lose of 2 mil by the end of this month

Monotony - Guess what?! I got a rock ?

Mediocrity - 2000NP, Pterodactyl bite, 100NP, nothing happens, fireballs, 500NP, 4000NP

Excitement - weak bottled dark faerie, nothing happens, 282NP

Knowledge - King Hagan wisdom

Extravagance - 50,000 NP

Excitement - 2500 NP

Mediocrity - Spindly Plant

Knowledge - Hint on a game that can't be played anymore

Monotony - Lottery ticket

9 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Oh, that's cool. I didn't think intelligence mattered though? That is pretty neat that it's a thing though!

I think it only does for that Strength of Mind boon, so no permanent benefit, but as you say it's cool that it's a thing. :D

2 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Knowledge - Hint on a game that can't be played anymore

Huh, more subtle trolling from this wheel than from Monotony then! That's what a Brightvale existence -  compared to residing amongst stone-age pets - enables you to do... ?

Meh starts me off with this this morning...

image.png.8db39f5e863691126c81375189654e6c.png

Hopefully that's not a portent for the rest of the day. ?

Just got it again, so maybe it is. >_<

Just got rocked by Monotony, too. It's clearly a Def Leppard fan.