15 Goals!

lucian94

Congratulations on a great game! :D

Now, keep it up so your team can keep on rolling up the standings! :P

Woww. Congrats. I'm definetly not as pro of a YYB player...but then again, I haven't played in forever...today was my first day participating in the AC, but I plan on making it up to my fellow Shenkuuvians for the remainder. :laughingsmiley:

Very Nice tyler! Way to support the team. I think my best might be...ten or something. It would happen that the day I start, it's a bye day. <_<

When there's a bothersome mutant Yooyu that always goes in the wrong direction, there's nothing like a 15-goal game to cheer you up. :) Congratulations!

Dang, thats pretty beast. I've, at most, gotten 14, and i could have gotten 15 if it weren't for those mutants going the wrong way -__- so for you to be able to make it around that is highly impressive, congratz!

Wow, congratulations! Wish I could get that many! Most I can get in a game is 5, (until they say there was a problem submitting it, like a few mins ago) & I'm not used to playing the game, last year I didn't play any games because I forgot, :/

Has anybody ever gotten 16?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Has anybody ever gotten 16?

I think I might have seen somebody else do that, but if I did, I was a little too Yooyuball-crazy myself to remember clearly. xD

Anyway, 16 goals would leave you with a little under 1.375 seconds to line up and score each time (as opposed to about 2 seconds for 15 goals), so it shouldn't be impossible in theory. You'd need a lot of skill and luck though. :yes:

No it dosen't. I got 16 points in a game last year but it was because of the super fast yooyu glitch. I might have screenied it, i'll have to check my photobucket.

For the first time ever I made 15 today as well! I'm well chuffed at myself as that means I'm also now on 3 of the 5 14 goal wins to get that achievement thing!

Awwww my highest is 10! :* That was my proudest day. 0:) I do really well with Fire Yooyus, but surprisingly, I got 10 goals with only 1 or 2 Fire Yooyus! :eh: