Advent Calendar -- Day 4

Eric

Ah...doesn't time fly when you're collecting free stuff? :)

Today, at the Advent Calendar, you will find...a Fancy Fishing Pole, an Advent Calendar Snowglobe, and 553 Neopoints!

toy_adventfishingpole.giftoy_advent_snowglobe.gif

Remember to check out our Advent Calendar coverage here and collect your prizes from here!

Haha...well said. :P

If you're wondering why sometimes the page doesn't show up until a few minutes after the news post is up, it's because I prefer to do the news post first. :yes:

I look at it this way: We are getting free stuff for our Safety Deposit Box (for those who still do not have the pack-rat avatar) and mementos of our past :* heck, I still have a mystery island statue in my box from way back when you had to earn your access to the mystery island. :laughingsmiley:

Yea I also wish that some of this stuff was useful, or maybe a worth a little more, they should give out a codestone, if they want the prices to come down for a little bit. I could use a codestone!

At least the animations are neat. And the NP is good. Plus, you never know what a random Brain tree thing for you NeoHome will come in handy. xDDD

It's slightly off-topic, but I'll answer it anyways. Well...it's a simple answer, really. We haven't spotted any news, and we like to keep everybody updated. Hence, the lack of our usual unreleased Neo news. :)