Help with finding item

spikedmini

Hi there, new to the forums so hello everyone :).I have been looking for "cheese" but every time i search the shop wizard it gives me some thing else which contains the words cheese in it can somone please help me or direct me to where i can get it or if you have it in your shop? Also was wondering how you get those altador cup counter things with their team and scores? if that makes sense thanks alot for any help =)

All you have to do is search "cheese" on the SW, but there is an option for "containing the phrase" in a drop down menu. Change that to "identical to the phrase" and there you go! Here are some users that are selling it: jcb_case for 500 np, j__gibb for 600 np, jasymine777 and for 650 np. There you go! :)

oh yeah right, i forgot about that thanks alot for the help i fell like an idiot now though lol :) And how to i get that counter from which counts your current games you have one in each game?

Please help again i cant get the avatar counter to show can you help me please?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please help again i cant get the avatar counter to show can you help me please?

You may not be able to get it to show because I think you're using the HTML code not the forums code. I may be wrong there but it's worth checking.