New Island in Neopia?

Hannah B.

Something I just noticed earlier today; located between Terror Mountain and Shenkuu... sort of.

newland.png

Could this be some kind of new Island that will be discovered soon? Or has this been here for a while and I've just missed it up until now?

Didn't realize so many WAMers are around here ^_^

The island will probably be a new world.But it's been on that map for a long time.

WAMers? :worried: heh. I suppose if I have to ask what it means, I'm most likely not in the club. :laughingsmiley:

Hmm, can't recall ever having noticed it before today. I wonder how many other island themes they can come up with?

There's already a Mystery Island, a Lutari Island, Krawk Island... this shall be interesting to see for sure.

Anyone have any theories? Heard any rumors?

Hannah, WAMer = Maraquan

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hannah, WAMer = Maraquan

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woah :laughingsmiley: I think that's the first time I've seen a Staff member's post get edited by a staff member.

The Lost Isle was uncovered during a short plot a few years ago. It doesn't seem to have any purpose right now. Also, the plot felt very unfinished and didn't seem to contribute a whole lot to the growth of Neopia, so I really hope that TNT does something more with this concept in the future.