Ideas for Next Year

avengers124

I like that draft thing.

And maybe we could vote for a second MVP?

And home crowds would be nice. Like you can choose to play in your stadium or the opponents. -shrug-

An extra mini game would be nice; give it slightly more variety...

Lost Desert all the way!

51584.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ooh, I have an idea, each world has a stadium built for itself with a theme

Altador: Mostly gold, has small statues of suns scattered background music cheerful, audience normal pets wearing togas

Brightvale: Not much of a difference from the norm, audience normal pets with brightvalian wear

Darigan Citadel: Dark and evil, mysterious music, audience darigan pets

Faerieland: Pink and fluffy, cheerful music, Faerie pets as audience

Haunted Woods: Stone and like a graveyard, wind howling in background with occasional shrieks and howls, zombie halloween and ghost pets as audience

Kiko Lake: Simple, with water surrounding the field, audience a lot of kiko and peophins

Krawk Island: wooden, like a pirate ship, high sea/pirate music, audience of pirate pets and krawks

Kreludor: All made of moon rocks, nearly silent music playing, audience of grundos with a few other species

Lost desert: Sandy and many pre-Hellenistic Egyptian things, deserty vibe if that describes it music, audience of desert pets

Maraqua: Underwater theme, conch shells and such scattered about, sand playing field, underwater noises, maraquan pets as audience

Meridell: Castle like, medieval music, audience of normal pets in rags, armor, and robes

Moltara: Magma Rocks, playing field surrounded by magma, intense music, audience of magma pets and some normal pets in miner wear

Mystery Island: Very simple, with some trees and a tropical feeling, music with a tropical vibe, audience of island pets and pets that look like natives

Roo Island- simple and cheerful, with happiness just eminating

Shenkuu- Very oriental, music with an oriental vibe, audience of pets in shenkuuvian wear

Terror Mountain: snowy and wintery, wintery music, pets in warm close with the occasional snow or ice pet

Tyrannia: It's all rock, heavy music, audience of Tyrannian pets with normal Chombys, grarrls, and tonus

Virtupets: Metal and like a space station, techno music, pets in spacewear with a few normal pets

Techo superfan would be in all of them though

the leaders should be there too they would be

King Altador

King Hagan

Lord Darigan

Queen Fyora

Count Von Roo

Some Kiko for kiko lake

Scarblade

Some Grundo for Kreludor

Amira and Jazan

Kelpbeard

Skarl

Mayor of Moltara

Kougra Cheiftan

King Roo

The Emperor of Shenkuu

Some kind of leader for terror mountain

Kyruggi

A captain of the space station

Instead of a totally new sidegame, how about cutting back to only the first 2 sidegames? SHSH is really boring and just a waste of time, in my opinion.

Also, TNT needs to change YYB, but without making it worse. Change the style or the yooyus or SOMETHING at least.

I like the idea of a draft, it would be very cool if you could choose who would be on each team. However, it would be have to be done a month or so before the Cup so that TNT can reprogram the game.

a draft would be cool

whichever team you supported the previous year could vote a new player from other teams or a brand new face, there would also be an option to keep the team the same

I would even like events like Team bonus such as Moltara can hit a Snow yooyu speedily like a fire yooyu as they are associated with fire

and Lost desert can make sandstorms suddenly to catch the yooyu as their team bonus move! :graduated: :graduated:

It's cool to think of new ideas! :D :D

Probably getting rid of SS and putting something else that is fast and just as fun to play like the other games. Haha. I think if SS had something else in it, it would be fun. But it's just so slow and it creates a lot of anxiety than the other games.

Another mini game would be fun too. Like if there was a mini game kind of like SS, but not about slushies. Probably about AC merchandise? Or something of the sort. xP *shrugs*

If they maybe took out an aisle in Slushie Slinger and sped it up a little in the beginning stages it would be more fun to play. Or if they added a difficulty level that speeds it up in the beginning so I'm not bored out of my mind. Better yet, make each line a specific flavor.

Azeruth - I like that idea in the beginning. I think if they started out with two aisles first and as time went by, added the third one so we can see a difference and get us hyped up. I think that it would be pretty entertaining than just having the same three over and over again and then thinking to yourself: "Oh... it's getting faster... what a relief, nearly done. *sigh*" xD But I do agree for sure!

I like the thought of adding powerups or something to YYB. They shouldnt be very common, maybe like 2-3 a game. Like speed up the yooyu, speed up the player, etc.

Personally, I don't like the Altador Cup very much, so I don't mind what they do to it next year. I've gotten the avatars and I like the new achievements, but the whole thing just doesn't appeal to me. So, next year, I hope the Altador Cup has more achievements (It helpsme play more) and changes up the games a little. I"m liking the ideas I saw above.

If they maybe took out an aisle in Slushie Slinger and sped it up a little in the beginning stages it would be more fun to play. Or if they added a difficulty level that speeds it up in the beginning so I'm not bored out of my mind. Better yet, make each line a specific flavor.

I agree with the additional difficulty. Like a password to let you start on level six and the point scale would be higher and such. Less time and maybe even higher scores equals a game I would play more often.

A 3D vamp up would mean more trouble for low-capacity computers...I would prefer that the games remain simple to load so they lower the chance of getting lag.

You know what I read on the ACV Boards was that a cool idea to have for next year is the TNT Staff Smasher game. They joked around saying that it should take over SLS, but I think that that game would be such a good idea. xP A lot of people are addicted to it too and it can relate to the TNT Staff Tournament for sure. ;D

I think instead of 4-5 tiers, they could: after the DRR, cut the 2 worst teams and do 1st vs. 16th, 8th vs. 9th, etc.

1st vs. 16th? Wouldn't that be putting a really awful team against a really good one? Hardly seems fair to anyone involved, unless I just misinterpreted. o_O

Yeah, I'd really like either a better computer player or player-versus-player.

Heh, I kinda like being able to beat the computer. And if it were player vs. player, new players would never stand a chance of winning for their teams, because the older players would dominate. Also, just like key quest, there would be the issue of waiting for a pair up, and people quitting because it's not going their way.

As this is my very first AC, I have nothing to compare to, so I'm pretty okay with how it's set up this year. However, I would like them to alter the YYB controls a little; I keep accidentally highlighting other players when I'm trying to run past them, and then I end up losing the ball because the player who has it is unprotected.