Celebrity Crushes!

Quark

Oh wow, I jst saw a music video with Selena Gomez. Doc and Will were right. Extremely beautiful. ohmy.gif

There ya go Ryan! You just gotta trust me... Ima doctor ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, when did Tom Felton get really, really handsome? Haha, sorry, I'll be shot but I never found him attractive until I saw that picture just now. He kind of looks like Patrick Wolf, and hey, that's not a bad thing. :P

I think he's adorable. You have to look at the pictures that Kai Z. Feng takes of him. Ahh. Attractive. Equals my life. And I hear Hayden Christensen is extremely good looking in Awake?

Okay, so not sure if anyone mentioned this guy right here, but I think he's the hottest man on earth. ;D

hugh_jackman_photo.jpg

I mean LOOK at him. :wub_anim:

*marries Hugh Jackman*

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of celebrity crushes :|

A lot of them are Asian, so I won't bother posting them

I really love hot soccer players though c: I really really like Kaka and Torres (not so much C. Ronaldo... but my mom loves him LOL)

2j3ipn8.jpg

omnomnom c:

These are mine, in no particular order:

Justin Timberlake. Man who sings, dances, and is adorable? Swoon!

justin-timberlake.jpg

Ryan Reynolds. Hilarious and HOTT. Enough said!

ryan-reynolds.jpg

Scarlett Johansson (Also dating Ryan Reynolds)would make me become gay.

scarlett-johansson.jpg

I also forgot to mention Vanessa Hudghens. I don't know why, but I find her extremely attractive. :*

She's pretty indeed :) I remember seeing High school musical when it came out the first time.. Loved it :D

She's pretty indeed :) I remember seeing High school musical when it came out the first time.. Loved it :D

That was a good movie, I agree. :D

Gaah I have so many celebrity crushes.. I thought of two more :*

• 2 weeks later...

Must I post them? They both kinda went downhill from stardom... but back before that I thought they both were amazingly gorgeous :*

Yes you must post them! Share...

Hey I'm new to this topic, so here I go:

Chace Crawford

Ed Westwick (GG is possibly my favorite show because of these two)

Hayden Christensen - Domino he looks incredibly cute in Awake

Taylor Lautner - obvious reasons

P.S Sorry about the above post: I just found the reply button! :)

I haven't looked very much yet, but has no one said Leonardo DiCaprio? D: << He's my absolute favorite!

Ooo. How about Ben Barnes? I love him! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I do not like leo looks wise but his movies are great.

I'm going to be honest here. All the people I found drop dead gorgeous.....were hot...oh I dunno. About 10-60 years ago (I was so born in the wrong era) -_-

Post them anyway! Just don't go posting here without posting some attractive people!! :-O Even if they were hot 800 years ago!

I like young David Sylvian a lot, for example. :P He has a very nice voice, too.

DavidSylvian8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm personally not a fan of Megan Fox. I just don't see it.

Erm, I'd have to say Selena Gomez. She's pretty funny and has that personality that I can't really describe but I really like. Oh, and did I mention she's ridiculously beautiful? :D

It actually feels kinda weird posting this :*

Haha... I agree. Selena is pretty ridiculously beautiful, as you state... but hey, she's 18 now, so you shouldn't feel weird about it anymore.

And I've always been a fan of Jennifer Aniston. She's pretty great.

Also, pretty sure not many of you will know who she is, but Kim Crosby (the Broadway star) is pretty timeless... great lady, too. I've met her. Worked with her husband Robert Westenberg, too.

And, I may have a man-crush on Michael Bublé because his voice is pure silk... that's all I'll say about that.lol :P

When it comes to celebrity crushes, I tend to be drawn towards the older men.

Jason Statham ... yum yum yummy! He's my top movie celebrity crush. Followed close after is Bruce Willis, Adam Sandler...he's such a cute goof, and Robert De Niro has always been a ridiculously handsome man, and still is despite being 67!

My number one music celebrity crush is Trent Reznor, but only half of it is his looks, I'm obsessed with his musical genius as well.

Top sport celebrity crush is Troy Polamalu. Good looking, love his hair, he's a great athlete, and a great guy. I've got a nice photo of him smiling, dimples and all, from when he came to the mall I work in. So glad my boss is cool enough to have let me skip out of the store like a little school girl to get photos of him while I was on the clock! Hahahah!

I don't have a celebrity crush on anyone. I used to like Gerard Butler, but he's such a jerk.

He is cute but sort of elitist. Made a great phantom though. My celebrity crushes are Eliza Dushku, Ewan Mcgregor, Alexander Skarsgård, and Dan Riskin (host of Monsters Inside Me. Hes a biologist who studies parasites). I also really like Rachel Evan Wood. :wub_anim:

• 3 weeks later...