Come on!

melnick

It's probably because of the Prize shop, if they intended to put it all up at once. That usually takes them the better time of a week or so. Plus they have to add the Staff tourney too, so getting all three at once is probably what's taking them so long.

Or they just want to watch us squirm. Either one really.

EW! T-T

What did they do to my poor Vickles? -grabs Vickles and strokes his head- It's okay, it's okay, the mean artists who can't draw correctly are gone now.

EW! T-T

What did they do to my poor Vickles? -grabs Vickles and strokes his head- It's okay, it's okay, the mean artists who can't draw correctly are gone now.

I'm glad that you (as a Hissi, Darigan Hissi, and Vickles fan) agree that he looks horrible. :laughingsmiley: I think the arms are what make it the worst.

Vickles looks mad cool. I don't know what you guys are talking about. He looks kinda creepy. Like how all Darigan neopets should look.

His arms are too thin. They make him look sickly. He's not supposed to look like that.

I guess they could fatten him up some. Comparing the AC 3 picture to this one they definitely changed him up a little. Looks like they kinda mixed some of an UC Darigan Hissi into Vickles in this picture.

Congrats to LD! :-/ haha I'm only like this because I was/am team Shenkuu *goes of to cry into a corner*

Now that TNT has released the results of the games, I briefly tried to figure out who would be at the top of our bracket etc. Gave me a headache so I'm going to bed. Hopefully it'll be all up tomorrow.

Good night(from Germany)

it's cool how DC is the first team to have all 3 trophies

anywho, I think TNT drew Vickles like that to be mean to all the trolls on DC, since they have more than any other team :P

What did they do to my poor Vickles?

I have Vickles' phone number, and he told me that they didn't contact him on how to draw him, and they just took a guess at it. He told me it's not fair, and I agreed.