Prizes won throughout the tournament...?

sassylx

Have you been winning prizes throughout the tournament? (ie. I got a 'The Goalie' when I won 10 games and the other team had not scored at all...)

I am just wondering if you had won a prize like this, what it was, and how you got it! I have not been able to find a comprehensive list anywhere of the items that were win-able throughout the tournament :)

Help me, or revel in others' success. Whichever it is, please post :)

I really liked the prize system and I hope they continue it next year, maybe with a bit more special requirements. It takes the monotony out of it.

You mean you didn't like playing 500 of the same game with a specific score just to win an extra prize? :O

Are you referring to MSN? Gah, my fingers were falling off after the first 200. It was a choice between my (relative) sanity and that achievement, and I chose sanity.

Same goes for the games of SS. No way was I going to make myself suffer through 100 games of that. x_x

But I did get most of the YYB achievements, except the scoring early one (wasn't around during stage one) and 5 games of 14:xx (wasn't skilled enough yet.)