Draik Lair

Spritzie

I had a FFQ too and spent it on Xelynae-Chocolate. I don't regret it, but it's hard to customize. I found the perfect outfiit in the NC Mall, but there are still problems with Paypal so ..

She looks adorable Angelo! I think you should wait until next month. Enjoy Cloud for a month, then get the PB. :D

That's what factored into me using my FFQ on Water instead of Chocolate. Chocolate is a lot harder to customize. I had some ideas I had played with before hand, but it would have required quite a bit of NC trading, which I really hate and avoid at all costs.

She looks adorable Angelo! I think you should wait until next month. Enjoy Cloud for a month, then get the PB. :D

That's what factored into me using my FFQ on Water instead of Chocolate. Chocolate is a lot harder to customize. I had some ideas I had played with before hand, but it would have required quite a bit of NC trading, which I really hate and avoid at all costs.

I agree, Water would be easy-customizable even with only neopoints. But I wanted something even more special, and I went for Chocolate. Thankfully, they came up with the Mad Tea Party collection and I fell in love with the combination. I just hope it won't expire before I will be even able to get NC *fingers crossed*

But I am considering getting myself another Draik. No, actually I am getting another one. But first I have to be able to get NC, so I can start & finish customizing my current pets, before I make more :)

So a hint to TNT: fix it!

The Water worked out for me, because a lot of the items I'd gotten for when she was painted Faerie, worked for Water as well.

What color will your second Draik be?

I thought I'd share Cryo's newest customization. I just added the wig this morning. I was surprised how well it matched with the customization I'd made yesterday.

4.png

The Water worked out for me, because a lot of the items I'd gotten for when she was painted Faerie, worked for Water as well.

I thought I'd share Cryo's newest customization. I just added the wig this morning. I was surprised how well it matched with the customization I'd made yesterday.

Oh wow! Every piece goes so well together and I totally love the dress and wig together :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Aww Aitvara even looks wonderful with her new customization :3 The shield and the new wings really goes well with our favorite Water Draik ^~^

4.png

Love it! You always seem to find such great maches..:) Will you leave her Pirate or will you ever paint her any other colour?

I'm not sure. So far I like Water & Zombie. But I'll wait until Draik day. I still have to complete my neopoints goal before I buy another Egg though :)

Thank you Eevee! :D Since she's my BD pet, and I bought the shield yesterday, I figured it would be fun to prepare her for her Negg Breaker battle yesterday.

Here she is, for those that haven't seen her:

4.png

Thanks :D She's going to stay Pirate for now, but eventually I'll be painting her Maraquan, and moving her to my sea themed side account.

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* HEYA GUYS, ITS-A-ME LISAAAAA :)

hey guys, i finally found some time and i guess that if i schedule my homework, i will have some time to play again (YAAAAAAY)

so, i, like, totally have no idea what happened while i was gone, so i will wait and see to get back in the chat :)

what i saw was GREAT:

@spritzie: cryo and aitvara look AWESOME, as always. you're really good at customising pets. i should try to start picking that up again :)

@sweetdang: ooooh, i feel the pain, the heaviness and everything. so much work, so little time :( but that draik will come, and when he/she is there, i'm gonna scream for you and do a little happy dance for you to please the neo-gods who're called TNT (XD)

that's it, over, out (man, got tooooooo much energy lately XD)

Thank you :D I've been having fun with their customizations.

With my new work computer, I've been able to run Habi again, so while it's running, I play all my usual daily games. I've pretty much doubled my daily NP. :D I'm building back up pretty quickly now.

ah, that's a great thing to here spritzie :)

i dunno how much np i've got... *checks* a little more than 200K, wow, great, NOT

guess i have to start building up too, but i don't think i've got the time to do that -.-"

*sigh*

lisauntie, haven't seen you around for ages! :) *hugs*

It's so funny (in a not funny way) when people are busy because of homework. For me it's like "what homework?" (: Anyway, I'm happy that you're around. You're so cheerful and always so full of energy (which I don't understand. It's unnatural)

I'm almost jealous Spritzie! I'm still ages from running Habi & anything else on internet, and my computer is pretty new :) But I am happy for you. What are you saving for, another Draik?

My laptop is new too (Well, it was new a year and a half ago) and it can't run Habi.

Other than a Maraquan PB for Cryo, I don't really have any specific goals. Another Draik Egg in the future probably, but not any time soon.

My computer is three months old and Habi isn't running perfectly. At least KQ mini games are better.

Do you have any idea about customization yet? Maraquans are pretty hard to dress up.

Are you far from your goal? :)

Not yet. I know I want some kind of underwater background, but I'm hoping they'll release some new ones, maybe this summer. The ones currently released are used too much, because there's very few of them.

I could get a Maraquan PB now, but I want to have quite a bit extra left over, plus, I'm having fun being able to customize her. I'm not really in any hurry to get her painted.

lisauntie, haven't seen you around for ages! :) *hugs*

It's so funny (in a not funny way) when people are busy because of homework. For me it's like "what homework?" (: Anyway, I'm happy that you're around. You're so cheerful and always so full of energy (which I don't understand. It's unnatural)

I'm almost jealous Spritzie! I'm still ages from running Habi & anything else on internet, and my computer is pretty new :) But I am happy for you. What are you saving for, another Draik?

i'm just one happy, cheerful person with ADHD XD

anyways, got HUGE projects right now, one for biology, a combi-one for physics and chemistry and one for geography -.-"

and yes, i'm unnatural, that's why my name's alynniae (a= not, lignus=line, not on the line, different, special, cool name hé XD)

but

HI LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA !!!

you missed looking at my new Draik , Alsou :(

NOOOOOO, i wanted to see that :( *sigh*

anyways, i'm going to look your draik up when i'm on my IPod, 'cause my mother demands my laptop right now -.-"

see you in a minute :)

• 4 weeks later...

She looks stunning Spritzie, I wanted water*sob* but i'm too mean to pay for it yet. I can't do sylphie yet because i'm going with haunted woods and it hasn't been released yet, or can i still get stuff from previous years?

I wouldn't have been able to afford painting her Water if it hadn't been for a FFQ I had.

The NC Haunted Woods items will hopefully be released in the next few days. As far as NP, there's 2 backgrounds and a frame, as well as the Vintage Haunted Woods Altador Cup Jersey.

bg_altcup_hw.gif Altador Cup Background - Haunted Woods

acbg_hauntedwoods.gif Altador Cup II Background - Haunted Woods

gif_frame_achauntedwoods.gif Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame

clo_vintacjersey_hw.gif Vintage Haunted Woods Altador Cup Jersey