Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm so jealous of Xely's new owner :O. I want a chocolate draik so badly ;__;. Although I still haven't worked on any of the art or stories for my current pets so I'm not going to apply for a new pet until I get that done someday...

Guys, I'm am happy and proud to present you my two new Draiks:

Zlatya.jpg

Meet Elvisya. She was hatched last weekend, but I kept her a surprise, because she was on my side. I painted her Desert, for some clothing and then Royal :)

Srkillex.PNG

& this is Srkillex. I traded Xelynae for her :)

So, what do you think? :)

Edit: The Draik Lair's page should be updated. Srkillex was born on 26th of March and Elvisya was born on 23rd of June :) Thanks!

Guys, I'm am happy and proud to present you my two new Draiks:

Zlatya.jpg

Meet Elvisya. She was hatched last weekend, but I kept her a surprise, because she was on my side. I painted her Desert, for some clothing and then Royal :)

Srkillex.PNG

& this is Srkillex. I traded Xelynae for her :)

So, what do you think? :)

Edit: The Draik Lair's page should be updated. Srkillex was born on 26th of March and Elvisya was born on 23rd of June :) Thanks!

awww, such beautiful draiks :)

i'm glad you've got a darigan draik with a great name like that, it really suits the colour :)

and i totally ADORE the royalgirl colour, soooo

Hey guys... it's been a while. Hi!

I have a question... how do you see painted clothes? A random person tried to swap my Draik for a totally uneven pet, and after I denied it, I can't find the Pirate PB clothes for my Draik. It seems like sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. Does anyone know how to fix this?

P.S. Nice Draiks, Alynniae!

Omg, I got a NY in FL bg on my first bday cap that I opened! And then I got a NY in SK a while later. I opened 17 and didn't get any other good items but those 2 make up for it for sure!

Anyways... I wanted the FL bg for my royal draik customization... so here's Hydraea wearing the new bg (and the new MME dress!)

5.png

She looks stunning! Hopefully the trading price will go down a bit now .. I'd buy a capsule, but I already spent 20$ with my mom's card, and that's my monthly limit she said :D

She looks gorgeous! That background is perfect for her.

I've always loved that BG. It's awesome that you got it!

I'm really happy I got it! I'm hoping to get another nice background so that maybe I can trade for some of the pricey items on my wishlist later too (mostly isca wig). I could probably trade my NY in SK bg for some stuff I want but I REALLY like that bg too xD

Hey guys,

I'm new to the draiks, woot! :D

I hatched Zerilai last week, she's still currently Pirate but I'm thinking of a Plushie/Grey/Water color for her. Which do you guys think would look better? I'm leaning towards water. Her customization seems to fit it.

I also just hatched Ellfryda today and she's my lovely Faerie Draik. <3 I'm still working on her customization.

Welcome to the Draik Lair :D

Both of your Draiks are gorgeous and have beautiful names :D\

I'm partial to Water Draiks. (My first Draik, Aitvara, is Water.) My second Draik is still Pirate as well, but she'll be painted Maraquan eventually.

I totally missed your post FaeriePrincess yesterday. Welcome to Draik Lair. :D

Your Draiks look great. I especially love the customization you have on Eteoile.

Would both of you like your Draiks added to the Draik Lair owner's page?

I totally missed your post FaeriePrincess yesterday. Welcome to Draik Lair. :D

Your Draiks look great. I especially love the customization you have on Eteoile.

Would both of you like your Draiks added to the Draik Lair owner's page?

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Thank you! (:

And yeah, sure!

Welcome to both of you to the draik lair and grats on your new draiks! They're all lovely ^.^

Draiks are the best to customize xD.

In other news... I went out and bought more NC today so I'm going to opening a ton of bday caps later. *crosses fingers*

Hopefully I get my FL adventure wings! If I do, I MIGHT paint Hydraea desert today. What do you guys think? Should I do that or leave her royal for a while longer? It's going to be a long time until I paint her her final colour (water) since I want to get the HT richest avvie first. I'm trying to decide whether to paint her desert before I get the avvie or after (I'm at 7mil now... another 3 mil for the avvie, 3.5mil for the pb, and 12mil(?) for the water pb/mp)

I'd say to wait until you get bored of Royal, so you can keep adding to your NP for as long as possible. That's what I did with Aitvara. Once I'd had enough, I went ahead with Desert. But if you get the wings, you might tired of it more quickly.

I'm trying to pick out a petpet for Hydraea. She's eventually going to be water, so something to suit a water draik, and even better if it fits the desert draik nicely too sicne she'll be a desert-water crosspaint.

I absolutely loved the music wearables, but I missed out on it due to no NC at the time.

But, I actually got really lucky the other day. I had a older NC item someone really wanted, and they had 4 items that were the same value as my one item and we traded. So I got the one music box MME item I had really been wanting, as well as a few others to complete a customization I had come up with. She's almost done, except I need the garland and it turns out the friend of the person I traded with has it and she's interested in trading, so I'll be contacting her today.

EDIT: I just traded with her, so here are the final customizations:

4.png4.png

Also, Linsta, I don't know if you want a Water petpet or just one that compliments a Water Draik, but I ended up getting a Maractite petpet for Aitvara. (I was planning to get one while I waited for a matching species to be released in Water, but then I was gifted it and loved the way it looked. So she'll be keeping it.) But she has a Maractite Kazeriu. I think it would match Desert nicely as well, due to the blue in the Desert items.

kazeriu_maractite.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Spritzie, you can delete Elvisya and Srkillex from the Draik Page and delete me. My account was frozen. I'm seriously thinking about quitting, cause this really hit me hard. If I do find a reason to stay.. well I will get a Draik as soon as I have the funds.