Draik Lair

Spritzie

image.png

♦ ~ ~ I N T R O D U C T I O N

What is Draik Lair? This must be the question that struck you when you first entered the thread. Well, we shall explain it to you! Draik Lair is a splendid club specially made for Draik Lovers. We, the leaders of DL, aim to provide a reliable resource and a comfy corner for those who adore Draiks. We have the latest information regarding this beautiful Neopet. We're also a warm group that loves encouraging each other to work towards and achieve our ultimate goal, owning a Draik! Please feel free to look around or join us. We don’t bite!

NOTE: You don't have to own a Draik to join. Everyone is welcomed; irrespective of age, experience, etc.

Draiks.png

❀ ~ ~ L E A D E R S

spritzie.jpg

Spritzie : Active

I'm Spritzie, one of the leaders of Draik Lair. draik.gif I'm a 27 year old female from Colorado, US. I've been on Neopets for over 10 years now, though I've only really geotten into all the extra features of the site in the last few years. I've become completely re-addicted to Neopets. I finally reached my largest goal... owning a Draik! Aitvara was hatched on September 15, 2010. I got a FFQ on February 12, 2011, which I ended up using on Aitvara, to make her Water on Draik Day 2011. I also hatched my second Draik, Cryohydra, on November 10, 2011. She will eventually be painted Maraquan.

divn.jpg

Divya: Hiatus

Sooo guys, I am obviously...the one...the only...Divya!!!!! *claps and cheers* I am the awesomest leader (haha that was a joke *grins*) here at the Draik Lair. I am 15 years old. Ummmmm...I am a girl. I happen to be a slight drama queen and I love love love using those asterik thingys in my posts. Let's see...what else to say? I got it! I live in Pennsylvania, USA, and I have a younger year old sister. Yuppers, thats about it. You will find out more about me if you join and get to know me! *nods*

anisha.jpg

Prankster: Active

Odd. When I typed my name on the Microsoft Word Document, my name came with a red wavy underline. Even though I have added my name in the dictionary...

Oh! *ahem* *ahem* Back to the topic.

My name is Anisha –last name’s secret- *Shift eyes* and I am an Indian, of course. And I assure that, I am one of the leaders of the Draik Lair, and I have loved to do it. *smiles* Divya and Spritzie are so fun to work with. I enjoyed a lot, including all the graphics, discussions and stuffs.

I have been playing Neopets for only about 40 months, yeah. And I hope that I would, at least, last for more than 10 years. *adds it on the current goal* Going to take long time, eh? It was last 4 to 6 months before when I saw TDN and finally decided to join. I did it because I wanted lots of help and stuffs. But who knew, that I would end up rather being a leader of a small groupie. *laughs*

draiklairtag.png

Manta : Hiatus

Hey everyone! I'm Manta, and I've been on Neo for half of my twenty-year life. That's kinda scary. I never used to like Draiks, but after conversion, they became one of my favorite species! I hatched Jetalle, my female RB draik on December 17th, 2010, and have since been saving for another one. (probably a mutant. I like mutant Draiks ) Anyway, I love customizing my pets, and doodling silly sketches of them. Hope to see you around the Draik Lair!

♥ ~ ~M E M B E R S

~ In progress ~

1. Angeló

2. Flyingeevee

3. Linsta

4. Mrs. B

5. Neo Girl

6. Saxen

7. Sweetdang

8. Wembly

9. Woodnymph

Draik_Lair_Draiks.png

NOTE: If you own a Draik and would like to get listed here, please post here or send a PM to Spritzie with a link to your respective Draik(s).

♥ ~ ~W A N T. T O. J O I N?

Any Draik lover is free to join, whether they own a Draik or not. Just let us know and we will add you to the members' list. The more the people, the more enjoyable out little group is.

Post here why do you want to join Draik Lair and we will warmly accept you as a member.

♥ ~ ~D R A I K . C O L O R S !

According to the Rainbow Pool, Draiks can be zapped/painted/created with the following colors:

Baby, Blue, Brown, Camouflage, Checkered, Chocolate, Christmas, Cloud, Darigan, Desert, Disco, Electric, Eventide, Faerie, Fire, Ghost, Glowing, Gold, Green, Grey, Halloween, Ice, Island, Jelly, Magma, Maractite, Maraquan, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Rainbow, Red, Robot, Royalboy, Royalgirl, Shadow, Silver, Skunk, Snow, Speckled, Split, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped, Tyrannian, Water, White, Woodland, Wraith, Yellow, and Zombie.

♥ ~ ~D R A I K. S T U F F S!

draik.gif

The Default Draik Avatar.

draikegg.gif

If you visit the Draik Nest while having a Draik as your active pet you will receive the Draik - Hatched! Avatar.

mutantdraik.gif

If you visit a Mutant Draiks lookup you will receive the Mutant Draik - Back off! Avatar.

efmcdraik.gif

If you place in the top 50 on the highscore table of Escape from Meridell Castle you will receive the Draik - Escape from Merdell Castle Avatar.

Hey! yay, it's official!

High school is fun... at least I thought so. I had some good friends though, so that helps. I actually met my closest friends in high school in my freshman PE class. :laughingsmiley:

This explains alot. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yay, hopefully this means competition for HAMS! ^^

Good luck. ^^

Yup it should! And yessssss we are competition!!!! Heh heh heh...and thanks. You too. :)

Hey! yay, it's official!

High school is fun... at least I thought so. I had some good friends though, so that helps. I actually met my closest friends in high school in my freshman PE class. :laughingsmiley:

Lol! I want to meet more people too. Well, I have too! :laughingsmiley: Hmmmmm PE class? Good idea. I will search there! Haha.

Yay! I'm not curious anymore. xD

Sweet! -Has been rather bored-

You're welcome, and thanks. ^^

Ahhhh but you should be! You dont know what goes on the in the PM...:shiftyeyes_anim: Heh heh.

This has tempted me to make a Hissi group. But I'll hold that off...for now.

Dragons are awesome, which makes it obvious that I like Draiks. But I'll have no space for it once I get a Krawk. Unless, I was to get rid of a pet...or at least morph it....or something.

Lol! Sure...and I have a pretty good idea about what the HAMS topic is about. *remembers* Soah City, failure, soul eating, evil bunnies, etc. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: CAV - good luck with the Hissi group!

Aftert this can we act out the matrix movie? I call the girl with the black hair that ran up the wall but eventually gets killed!

No matrix.

We should have leader profiles like these guys did....Only if we get permission to do so.

Soooo....Can we have leader profiles Mrs. Spritzie?? *puppy eyes*

Soooo....Can we have leader profiles Mrs. Spritzie?? *puppy eyes*

Um. Don't you guys already have that. Don't copy, be original. :mellow: Puppy eyes don't work.

And, I am glad we are official. :yes:

Well answered Anisha. Thank you. I'm trying to play catch-up right now.

Thank you. -_-

I think Divya went offline. Anyways, you are still in charge Spritzie. :laughingsmiley: .... Kidding.

Ryan, you can... there's perfectly good walls in HAMS' post. We appreciate you and CAV's welcome for our group. :) This post, is for Draik Lair members though, so your discussions not DL related should be in HAMS.

Um. Don't you guys already have that.

No, we don't have that. And we're not trying to copy. If anything, we'll do things more different and crazier than the average profile.

puppy-eyes-pic.jpg

FEEL THE POWER OF PUPPY EYES!

And yes you can still wear the wig.

No I shall not.

Puppy eyes don't work. I guess I have to use KITTY EYES!!

puppy-eyes2.jpg

(yes I'm aware this is from Shrek, but this was all I could find on short notice)

ON TOPIC: I want a Draik.