Best/Easiest Games to Play?

Runie

So being the lazy self as I am, I'd like to ask the community what are the easiest or best games to play for money? I have a short attention span so it's very difficult to play any game that requires a lot of time or concentration. The staple for me is to play Kass Basher, Kookia, Marble Men, Fashion Fever, and Keyquest if I'm in the mood. I'd play the Adver video game for free NP but I get some error code upon game start that makes it impossible. So are there any other games that anyone would like to recommend?

There's 4 super easy sponsor games. They're the Capri Sun games. (Sandy Mandy, Slow Moe Shell Shock, Splash Bash, and Tomato Toss.) For Sandy Mandy and Slow Moe Shell Shock, you only need 1000 points for 1k NP, which can be earned very very easily and quickly. Splash Bash and Tomato Toss require about 5,300 points, which is also really easy, though not quite as quick as the other two.

I also recommend Shenkuu Tanagram, and The Castle Eliv Thade, for 1k NP.

Oh, and Six Flags Thrill Ride Drive. (You pretty much only have to complete up to the second level. Requires just under 1500 points to get 1k.)

I get an easy 1k per game on these-

Bouncy Supreme

Chariot Chase

Crisis Courier

Ice Cream Machine

Let It Slide

And two quick games-

Meerca Chase

Caves and Corridors: Mystery Island

Usually I only play the first level of the second one. It's decent NP and fast.

There's 4 super easy sponsor games. They're the Capri Sun games. (Sandy Mandy, Slow Moe Shell Shock, Splash Bash, and Tomato Toss.) For Sandy Mandy and Slow Moe Shell Shock, you only need 1000 points for 1k NP, which can be earned very very easily and quickly. Splash Bash and Tomato Toss require about 5,300 points, which is also really easy, though not quite as quick as the other two.

I also recommend Shenkuu Tanagram, and The Castle Eliv Thade, for 1k NP.

Oh, and Six Flags Thrill Ride Drive. (You pretty much only have to complete up to the second level. Requires just under 1500 points to get 1k.)

Capri Sun and Six Flags is actually unavailable to me because I'm not located in the US so that cuts my daily gain by a chunk :/ Will try Shenkuu and Eliv though as well as the ones Luciana recommended.

Game payout (ratio) changes every month...

At the moment, I like to play Snow War 2, Edna's Shadow, Meerca Chase 2, Wheeler's Wild Ride, Petpet Plunge, Maths Nightmare.

I prefer very long games like Neoquest but there are some flash games I would recommend-Maths Nightmare, Snowmuncher, and Typing Terror, becuase it's really easy to get 1000NP from these games.

Top Chop is pretty easy. It doesn't give out as many NP as it used to, but it's quick.

Same with Splat-a-Sloth, if you have good reflexes, it's an easy 3 score send.

Sponsor games are usually really easy. Try Cheddar Explosion ( http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1226 ), Big Green Help Trivia (once you know all the answers, it's really quick and easy http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1060 ) and the new Cats & Dogs game ( http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1243 ).

Hope that helped a bit! :)

As for the Adver Video Error... : Turn off your adblocker ;)

I have AdBlockPlus for Firefox and Adver Video works fine for me. Hmmm. Runie, what browser and adblock are you using?

From my experience you can only play sponser games if you're in the right country...

I like Bouncy Supreme, Kass Basher, Meerca Chase, Typing Terror, Usul Suspects, Tunnel Tumble, Fashion Feverr and Turmac Roll for easy np.

Can't you still play the sponsor games even if you can't access their areas?

Unfortuantly not :( But theres still loads of other games you can play that are pretty easy ^_^ As V said the ratios change every month, so I use some petpages that are put up espeically for "easy np earnings" and are updated every month. For example, the one I use (kissmoto - http://www.neopets.com/~kissmoto) orders them, so if I'm in the mood I can play all the 100 games 3 times, or just the first 4 easiest ones :P Jubbyjubjack is also one I know a lot of people use :) Of course, TDN also have a good list on their dailies section :) (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/)

Two that haven't been recommended yet that I find really easy are Stowaway Sting and Kass Basher. I also really like Great Qasalan Caper, but that one's not quite as easy, I think. It's just fun.

There is a site I found called "100k a Day". The mod updates the games when Neopets changes the NP ratio. I find this page extremely helpful, hopefully you do to!

Kissmoto's 100k a Day

Edit- I just scanned up and saw that his page has already been represented! :) That just tells you how awesome it is. :)