New petpet colors and game revamp!

Jolly Jasper

Here are four new Wheelie colors!

wheelie_red.gifwheelie_brown.gifwheelie_green.gifwheelie_blue.gif

And a revamp of the game Dubloon Disaster is going to be released soon:

ctp_772.gificon_772.gif

volcanorun.gifvolcanorun.gifvolcanorun.gif

Finally, thanks to our friends over at AvatarLog for confirming that the score now needed for the Volcano Run avatar, which can only be obtained from the new Volcano Run II version, is set at 1500. To gain an extra life, use the approved, legal cheat - type in glubgar during gameplay.

screenshot_thumbnail_761_1_v1.png

I hope that with the revamp of volcano run, I can now get the avatar, and maybe DD will be easier aswell, we'll just have to wait and see.

:O...what they do to volcano run!!! i hate the way the scoring system works!!! Crudd i can only get up to 1000 points in total. :crying: i miss the old version ..

I think theres actually a chance of me getting the avatar in volcano run now, the game is much easier now (I didn't score more than 160 playing it right now though, but practice makes perfect :P)

I'm not sure that I like the idea of revamping DD, even though I haven't gotten the avatar yet (my max score is 500-something), I actually like the game as it is...

Grrrr, mann i miss the old version i got easy neopoints by playing that :crying: well if i practise enough i mght be able to get the avatar. Just need to score 500 points more atleast...

i think the worst part is that you get the tiny tunnels that can just fit you to move up and down less than 1cm, then you get a fireball coming through, so hard to avoid, the think the speed up and slow down is quite useful, speed through the rocks and speed through the tunnels to bigger gaps