Strange Error Message

Hannah B.

I figured this probably shouldn't be posted in the Anything & Everything forums, but I'm not really sure what someone here can really help me with other than letting me know if it's just me or if this has happened to others.

So I was doing my dailies and right after I clicked "Talk to the Plushie" at the DMBGPOP today, I got a strange error message that popped up like so:

error.jpg

I promptly went into my control panel and changed my password. What does this mean? Can anyone tell me? Am I doomed to be hacked?! :( Any suggestions or tips would be really helpful. Thanks!

Lookie! It happened with me too! :O I get bored real easy, so I randomly click anywhere I want to. I tried clicking on the Plushie too, and this message popped up.

22072010194005.png

And no, I don't think this is any kind of hack. Thus it made me curious couple of times. TNT?

Though funny fact, yours is '0_o' and mine is '...' Weeeird.

It might have something to do with the plot that the DMBGPOP was supposed to be involved in. Now, as Tigurr said, it's probably just a quirk.

I'm pretty sure that there's always been a box that pops up if you click the picture of the plushie itself. Nothing to worry about, just a little quirk. xD

lol that is actually really old. No worries there! When you click the plushie it will give random messages ;)

Seconded! It was there long before it was a daily. I used to go click on it before it was a real daily, and got these messages all the time. Nothing to worry about. It's just a neopets easter egg. :)

I was using Firefox. But I didn't actually click on the plushie, I clicked on the button I was supposed to click on!

Maybe that was just someone giving me a funny look because I decided to talk to a plushie.

They're probably thinking "Man, she is NOT all there" :P

Thanks for the feedback guys. I feel a lot better now!