Buried Treasure

IrishLiz

I've been playing Buried Treasure as much as possible in hopes of getting the avatar.

aishascalawag.gif

Beautiful, eh? So what have you gotten lately? What did you get when you got the avatar? Don't have the avatar and it's driving you nuts? Seems impossible? Got it on your first try?

I'm still trying, however I got my best prize ever today - 20,000 NP!

Well, the best I've gotten was 500np also. However, it seems as though the avatar is random with any win in the game. Hopefully, with a little luck, we'll all grab this one. ^_^

I found nothing the other 3 or so times I checked yesterday.

First one this morning, I got 1000 NP!

Still no avatar... I can't count how many times I've won something there...

I found nothing the other 3 or so times I checked yesterday.

First one this morning, I got 1000 NP!

Still no avatar... I can't count how many times I've won something there...

Is it just for finding something? Or is it from winning the jackpot, or a certain amount?

I believe it's a random event when you find something of any amount (other than a booby prize). At least that was my understanding from what I've read about the avatar. Can someone else verify this?

I just got 2000 NP... two wins today!

I've been looking it up recently and there are some strategies. I guess there's a grid where the treasure usually is and it moves from time to time?

Here's jellyneo's guide - they tell you to check the neoboards.

"The game does follow a certain pattern, so it isn't completely based on luck. Look on the Neoboards for groups that are trying to find the treasure, they usually have it narrowed down to a general area of coordinates. The reasoning behind this is that the treasure "drifts" along the game board, like the waves of the sea, so if you go to a similar or nearby coordinate there's a better chance (though not guaranteed) of getting a prize."

Here's a petpage I found. It's a little confusing to me though, and I think it's old.

I got 500 NP this morning. I've been clicking on the land on the top left (I think).

I tend to do it kind of randomly... guess I'll have to check the boards now. :laughingsmiley:

Nothing today. I'm not entirely sure that it's a set pattern though. To me it seems more like the king games where TNT just uses a random function to decide a winner.

When I go to the neoboards, I never find it that busy really (like last post was 40 minutes ago...lol). I guess it might speed up now the AC is over.

I like this board here though, it reminds me to do it :P...

Awww nothing :(