Buried Treasure

IrishLiz

Madzies pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 2,000 Neopoints!

First time I've won anything in awhile no avatar though.

Quick question I see people on the neoboards listing what peg the pulled out (the cords.) But When I got to click pull out a peg, I can click anywhere on the board, even if its not on a peg. Does where you click matter, since the whole picture is clickable?

EmeraldMount pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 2,000 Neopoints!

The whole board is basically covered with pegs, so while you're thinking you're not clicking a peg, it's still being considered as having clicked the closest peg.

nothing.... again. ¬¬

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That avi is like impossible. i have been trying for like two weeks and haven't gotten it yet.:(

the best thing that I have ever won was 5k.:(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. You can use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

aww lucky! I keep getting nothing :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.