Part Six Discussions and Hints

Samuel

I don't know, but I think it is a little unfair for those who have different time zones and I mean it's Saturday! Everyone is out with their families or friends...

Well, you know what they say, it is their ball, so you gotta play by their rules. :rolleyes_anim:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i *think* i found the puzzle that reveals clue #4, but I cannot be positive, and I need some sort of clues to be able to solve it anyhow, so not till Sam give us more or someone discovers the secret and shares it...

I typed in everything that I can think of, so now im going to get some dinner and wait till the next open discussion.

How do we know there's a 4, anyways? Did an admin say so?

For now, I guess it's combination guessing time...

Say, admins... Is the system set up so that I can do the first three steps through cookies rather than by hand? Muahahaha...

nope, the cookies prevent just back/forward navigation of the chia fight, you have to click them seperate each time.

it would be nice if 6 clues were released, but even 5 clues is tolerable... I have already checked more than that myself, so it would not be beyond the realm of possibility... but I would really rather have 6 clues myself.