OFFICIAL PART 6 FREE DISCUSSION

Samuel

Hello,

For the next two hours - until 1.10pm NST - you can talk, with little restriction, about how to fight the Part 6 Chia.

What you can do:

• Discuss methods on how to beat it
  • Say which methods you've tried
  • Work together on methods and/or spreadsheets
  • Shout angrily, without spamming.
  • Discuss answers to Part 6 hints ONLY.

What you can NOT do:

• Give out ANY CODES.
  • Talk about anything other than Part 6: Chia Fight.
  • Spam or break other forum rules.
  • Ask for answers for any other part of the plot.

We'll be keeping an eye on you, but this is mainly unmoderated.

Folks...go for it :)

This will be hidden away at 1.10pm. It will be restored at the next free board, but closed.

Ohyeah, and you may ONLY post on this board.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...first to post. ;)

In order to say something interesting, the original number of possibilities was 9^5 = 59049

With the 2 clues released, however, this has been reduced to 7^5 = 16807

yay, so, um , any ideas anyone?

My first major question:

since the 2nd hint that we just found this morning in the new area of the plot pages was listed as "[hint #1]", does that mean it is the first action we are to use in the battle?

And the hint that was given in Sam's sig, which position does that go in?

Yes having the actions helps narrow things down, but we really either need to know ALOT more of the actions, or we need to know what positions our currently known actions go in. Otherwise they only help just slightly more then sitting there and laughing at us futilely fighting an invincible chia.

Haha...first to post. ;)

In order to say something interesting, the original number of possibilities was 9^5 = 59049

With the 2 clues released, however, this has been reduced to 7^5 = 16807

not quite 7^5, we do not know what positions those actions go in.

Can anyone who has been trying by a logical, try and fail elimination based method to beat the chia paste their already tried methods? I didn't keep track of mine and then I got angry and started trying random things so....sorry!

Well before we had any clues, I was trying a brute force approach...

I got up to:

slap, slap, slap, slap, *, *, *, *, * (where * is all possible choices)

with no luck, and then i got too tired to read my spreadsheet anymore and eventually fell asleep at my computer just trying random combos.

7^5 is assuming that Sam is amiable enough to provide clues in a logical order. :)

if they are in a logical order, I would have assumed that the sig clue was first, since it was released first, but now the 2nd clue release said "[hint #1]" next to it, so im not confident in that assumption anymore.

Hmmm the infamous white code means something? On closer inspection it DOES look suspicious! Has Sam denied that it means anything anywhere in the forums or if it was just an accident that it's not red or blue?

Hey, where IS this code? The page name.

Announcements