DISCUSSION 2

Samuel

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no one answered me before, was it decided if the first hint released, or the one labeled "hint #1" was actully the first step?

we never actually got any reply about that....

I think we are going to have to assume they are in the order the clues were released.

1) dog clue

2) battledome

3) gypsy

4) grave

unless someone (*pokes Sam*) tells us differently to save us from checking thousands of unnecessary combos again.

All hints will be released tomorrow. We'll post 8, and you can guess the last. Some will be harder than others though...not just a matter of highlighting :)

yeah, i figured 5 clues would be enough, cuts the possible down to 625, and a 1/625 chance of guessing the right combo is very reasonable, even 6 clues would be only 125... oh well, at least after all the clues are out, almost everyone participating will be able to solve it... now i guess it is a race for the top 10 spots. ;-)

you can sign up for a google acocunt without a gmail address

Hmm, you can view it at this link without an account (which you can get easy :P), but can't help much...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pho...JvrhI9fQZ-X5hCw

I'm just gonna stop looking for combinations now, since we have 3,000 to go through (better than the 15,000 we had before, but still). Wait till tomorrow, then if we can't get the last three or so, we can have one team looking for clues and one teaming guessing combinations.

Announcements