Spreadsheet

matchu

Ok, in making the Battle Spreadsheet, I was kinda unaware of the system, and when I made it viewable by anyone I didn't know that editing was limited...

Since I won't really be availible most of tomorrow to deal with inviting people, if someone would like to create their own spreadsheet then that would be great...

Sorry guys! I wish I could have been more helpful ;)

I will be around most of tomorrow matchu. Now I am willing to create and operate the spreadsheet, except I am not currently involved in the plot, so basicly I will just be able to invite people. I do have a gmail account, so that isn't a problem. I guess my question is, is it a problem if i'm not working on the plot?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm sorry I cannot get it to work properly. I do have one suggestion though, you should have all of the combinations already entered, so that you know which have been tried and which havn't. Then all someone needs to do it put a done, or write their username next to it or something. See if I was going to try something, I would have to look at each and every one already done to see if my combination has been tried already. This way all they have to do is find one that hasn't been done, do it, then add their name. Yes its a little more work for the creator, but less work for your "employees", which might in turn make them do more ;)

^^ Just my way of looking at it, but do what ever you please!

It actually is an excel sheet just uploaded to google documents and spreadsheets. Also I think matchu wanted people to be able to view it, add to it, so that eveyone could work on the list together.

does that make sense?

I wrote out all the current possibilities (all 3,125 of them!) into a spreadsheet. Only I did it in Excel, not Google :* If anyone can show me a way to put it into Google without actually having to write it out again (and no copy-paste didn't work) I'll put it up and manage the spreadsheet tomorrow...

I wrote out all the current possibilities (all 3,125 of them!) into a spreadsheet. Only I did it in Excel, not Google :* If anyone can show me a way to put it into Google without actually having to write it out again (and no copy-paste didn't work) I'll put it up and manage the spreadsheet tomorrow...

have you tried them all yet?

Isabel says he/she has tried 100 of them, and decided to wait for another clue now.

is there even a clue?

and what is with the bolded words on the way to the clowns?

edit:i have found the 2 clues^^

and also a lot of ,missing pages>_<

so i think we got more to look forward to

What you need to do is sign up for google, and then you can just upload your document.

If you would like to sign up for google, PM me your e-mail address, and I will invite you (its the only way to sign up)

Or you could jus e-mail me a copy of the document, and I could upload it for you...up to you

I already have a google account. Didn't need a referral though. But someone else has started one so better just to use theirs.

This is the current Google Spreadsheet. http://vzg.spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?id=...038478935425986

This link SHOULD either take you to the spreadsheet, or tell you that you must sign up for a Google Account. This does not require a referral, and you may use your regular email address, it doesn't have to be Gmail. It is also free. Once you check your email and verify, you can go to the spreadsheet and see what has been updated, and ask for an assignment. I will be back on the spreadsheet after I get some food. If you need help and I'm not back yet, ask someone who can edit the sheet to give you an assignment.

We can do this!