Samuel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So to sum up so far:

Our Clues!

Clue 1: Only hint not in TDN plot area (Not in Sam's POSTS)

Clue 2: Somewhere we haven't been in the plot before, Fight for this hint and READ CAREFULLY

Clue 3: Such a sad story for this hint! Find it and you may not disappear from the running (like a pink Elephante).

Clue 4: You've been through here before, and if you can't find you're dying anyway...It was the wrong one to look at before but now it's right. Make sure you read!

Clue 5: Refers to ACTION 6, action 5 is skipped...refresh yourself and find a companion...Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes give out hints.

I hope these are okay... :whistle:

Those should help a bit.

So to sum up so far:

Our Clues!

Clue 1: Only hint not in TDN plot area (Not in Sam's POSTS)

Clue 2: Somewhere we haven't been in the plot before, Fight for this hint and READ CAREFULLY

Clue 3: Such a sad story for this hint! Find it and you may not disappear from the running (like a pink Elephante).

Clue 4: You've been through here before, and if you can't find you're dying anyway...It was the wrong one to look at before but now it's right. Make sure you read!

Clue 5: Refers to ACTION 6, action 5 is skipped...refresh yourself and find a companion...Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes give out hints.

I hope these are okay... :whistle:

I have to say, this is a VERY great list of our clues.

provide just enough information to find the clues but still provide the *slap forehead* factor when you finally figure it out.

I think Sam should post this on the public boards for everyone to have access to once this board closes.

b)

If they are, Sam has not announced them.

And he has been announcing after every clue he released up till now.

He would be changing his MO.

So not likely, but still possibly.

Is it possible he'll wait till the next discussion? And we WILL have another discussion....correct?

If anyone else would like to check out the spreadsheet I started and be add so we can work together here is the link again

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVE...7aHVKv3ai1ow0MA

Then later in the day people can add to it and we can work more out together

I’ve made a tentative spreadsheet we can use. You can come view it and I can add you as a collaborator. Then everyone can input the new clues and the combinations they have tried whether they have worked or not!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVE...7aHVKv3ai1ow0MA

cool can you sign me up as cloudedsunny?

cool can you sign me up as cloudedsunny?

is you email gmail??

Good Luck to everyone trying to beat the Chia today!