Hello

Hello. This is my first time on a forum, and my first time trying to be an active member of TDN.

I was wondering, I have a pink cybunny, and I would love to offer her up as part of the avatar lending program. Is that likely to happen, how does one go about doing that. I've decided I'm tired of being a lurker and would like to communicate with more than just my pets.

Thanks!

Also, when is this forum most active?

Thanks, Noog is a ... unique name :)

It makes sense, US has numbers on their side.

I'm playing NQ I to pass the time, unfortunately I've died twice on insane. I'm getting pretty tired of the beginning levels. I've gotten up to Archmagus, and he stunned me for 6 times. I didn't even have a chance.

Totally agreed with Noog, awesome name. :laughingsmiley:

I was never really a lurker, but I have not been posting much these days.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums. My name is Anisha.

Nice to meet you. ^_^

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. We're more than glad to help.

We're friendly, and we enjoy talking with new people. You might want to check out the Hang Out and Post board.

That's a good place to just get to know people (a lot of us hang out there regularly) and it's easy to join in, as the topics can be anything.

Welcome to the forums. I'm CAV.

It makes sense, US has numbers on their side.

If what I think your saying is correct, then that's not entirely true. A rather high amount of members here are outside of the US.

Welcome to the forums. I'm Richard, or you can call me Fable.

It's really nice of you to offer your pet up to lend, but do you understand the risks?

Welcome to the forums. I'm CAV.

If what I think your saying is correct, then that's not entirely true. A rather high amount of members here are outside of the US.

I dont quite understand the first part of your sentence, but I'm from outside the U.S. ^_^