New Ona Colours

Samuel

Sweeping just around the corner, running around the bend, swooping in from the very hand of an artist (shockhorror), are these four new Ona colours; each set to take the world by force, coming to Neopia some day soon :)

ona_dung.gifona_plushie.gifona_robot.gifona_rainbow.gif

Thanks to Petpet Central

In addition, if you haven't already got the Pteri avatar, the latest pet to be 644 days old is

dragan_charanth; click there to get it! Thanks AvatarLog :) Don't forget that TDN offers a unique Avatar Lending Service!

dariganpteri.gif

Update: You can no longer get this avatar; we'll inform you when the next Pteri turns 644 days old :)

Sweeping just around the corner, running around the bend, swooping in from the very hand of an artist (shockhorror), are these four new Ona colours; each set to take the world by force, coming to Neopia some day soon

And this is why you're content and not news. Cute Onas though.

Hey! I used to work on News, when I first joined the staff :P Then me and Hyperknuckles secretly swapped jobs, hehe.

And I thought it was pretty good. That's my creativeness for the week used up, folks. xD

How comes the pteris never work? Anyway, the robot Ona looks cute too... But I think that Dung Ona is looking at me....

The Pteri must be exactly 644 days old for you to get the avatar. AvatarLog has a goodly list of upcoming Pteris who will be turning 644 days in the future. So you may have to either wait a few hours for it to be "officially" 644 days, or wait for the next Darigan Pteri to turn 644 days old, which may be days, weeks, or I think they have it through till June on AvatarLog.... >_>

P.S. I luff the robot Ona.... T_T want! Plushie is purdy cute too ^_^