Plot Winners

Samuel

Hello,

Due to a (annoyingly) high amount of correct entries for the plot, entries will close this time tomorrow, a day ahead of schedule.

Because of the large amount of users, we'd love it if you could donate money towards our plot donations; PLEASE help us out by clicking here. (C'mon, you raised like a million in a day for the Avatar Lending Account, for some silly avatars (love you, Matt, Eric :D); a quarter of that'd be brilliant.)

At the moment, it's looking like the maximum we can hand out per person is around 7,000NP. Whilst thats pretty cool, we'd love it to be more...and, folks, we're amazingly grateful for the amount of people who worked tirelessly on the Google Spreadsheet that you put together; thanks matchu for co-ordinating that effort :) The folks who worked on that should really deserve a lot of cash for their efforts, so go on guys - please help us out :)

So, anyway, we'll close a DAY EARLY.

Good luck :)

(And I'm not giving out this many hints next time. A plot isnt due for a while yet, but don't forget to take part in our Christmas Poetry Contest, and we might even launch a Singing Contest soon :))

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we announce the last part...well, the epilogue. *gasp* More that what it seems!

And you guys have GOTTA DO THE CHRISTMAS SINGING CONTEST! It's gonna ROCK! (Only if you enter. :))

I don't trust any of the guys in the singing area. Something else. Keep thinking though guys. We might just do this if we get the right idea. xD

Hey. I can sing. :D

Vivi, go ahead and make a topic in the General Chat forum, we'll pin it; ask for opinions, then set up a vote in a week or whatever. Hehe. We swear we'll all get in on the act.

(Not that I've actually ASKED any of them, but oh well :D)

(Singing might be hard, not everyone actually has a mic, so perhaps maybe individual tasks then a group task? Meh, your choice.)

I'd donate but I just spent 50,000 on adding room to my gallery and buying a few new items for it, "it's on a side account in case you wondering lol" Oh I can sing, I'm pretty are so everyone at my church says :D I don't think I'd enter though but you never know lol.

Don't worry. Bad singers will be heard only by staff. >.< We won't put you through that as well. And we have it almost set up. Sam's getting YouTube vids and lyrics ready first.