Plot Winners

Samuel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow. Sam promises. (Matt and I both hope so and don't trust that promise:

[17:13] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: but the epilogue WILL BE UP TOMORROW

[17:13] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: real promise.

[17:13] Brittney: Okies.

[17:13] Brittney: Sure it is. <_<

[17:13] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper | says (23:13):

i promise.

~+=-σαÏκασμός.+=+TRN-=+~ says (23:13):

IT DAMN WELL BETTER BE!

[17:13] Brittney: xD

[17:13] Brittney: He's taking it well.

[17:14] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: haha

[17:14] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: always the supportive one

[17:14] Brittney: Me or him?>

[17:14] Santa Sammybug | Breaking news: Steven Wright charged for 5 prostitute murders - Ipswich Ripper |: both, actually xD

I think that the 1 that got beat up was actually a robot controlled by Sam. It would appear (by the length of time that it's taking for teh plot epilogue to come out) that he likes to pretend to be ebil... making it a robot controlled by him is just one more ebil thing for Sam to do! (wow! THAT was long, confusing & convoluted(sp?))

OMG, i just figured it out. The part of the epilogue that already came out said it was somebody we know really well. Well, what if we weren't forums members? Then we wouldn't know the staff really well. So it must be ourselves!!!