Plot Winners

Samuel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what i can do as far as donating goes. As far as the singing ....meh...gotta think on that one.

Hmph. I don't know if I have enough time to finish the plot now. <_<

If you need help with clues for the hints..just ask...i'm sure you'd get help. :yes:

Well, I put together the original spreadsheet, then had to pass it on since I knew I wouldn't be able to send out invites, so don't give me all the credit ;)... Lemme go check who was in charge of the most recent sheet...

EDIT: I couldn't really track it down pretty well, but I'm pretty sure that it was Sylvi Genbu who put together the major spreadsheet, though yes, I put together the first spreadsheet that got four combinations done :P

Singing! Oooh! *girly squeal* I can't wait! *gets best singing voice ready to break the eardrums of Mods everywhere* Muahahaha!

Oh & I just donated 25000 for the "I Did It" card (I thought it was fitting, seeing as I just beat my first TDN plot!)

Hey, I did 3 parts of the Where's Jerry Plot and gave up. At least I got up to the last part before giving up this time.

i dont think i was able to finish part 2 on that one

Well, I put together the original spreadsheet, then had to pass it on since I knew I wouldn't be able to send out invites, so don't give me all the credit ;)... Lemme go check who was in charge of the most recent sheet...

EDIT: I couldn't really track it down pretty well, but I'm pretty sure that it was Sylvi Genbu who put together the major spreadsheet, though yes, I put together the first spreadsheet that got four combinations done :P

While I did do a lot, SO MUCH credit has to go to Remo, who worked most on the actual combinations. (for a while by herself too!) Also we had some great collaborators: Samata, Eglath!, Angel, Salem, Rapandula, and Matchu too. =) It was definitely a group effort, I'm just the loudest bossy one who tells everyone what to do and makes the spreadsheet pretty. XD