4,000,000 avatars & HTML Code Lists

Ian

We've reached a significant milestone in TDN history! We're proud to announce that our 60,000+ users have now stored...

checked avatars at Neo Avatars, TDN's avatar checklist department! Thank you to all of our loyal visitors who have made this possible -- what an amazing milestone! Neo Avatars is going strong (and that beautifully amazing magical gargantuan number has been updated in our Neo Avatars logo)!

av_logo.gif

To celebrate, we've released *THE* most-requested feature from Neo Avatars: automatically generated HTML code lists! Yup, that's right! You can now generate HTML code from your checklist data here at Neo Avatars. You can use that code on your user lookup, pet pages, and anywhere else that HTML is accepted! It's the perfect way to show off the avatars you have (and admit to those you need). ;)

Since Neo Avatars is growing, we've also created a new Avatar Tools section on the Neo Avatars right-hand navigation to make things a bit easier to find. ;)

And for those of you who don't know, Neo Avatars is The Daily Neopets avatar checklist department. Get solutions to every Neopets avatar *AND* check them off as you go. Sign up for a myTDN account and start managing your Neopets avatars today! I know for me, lists are always motivating, hehe.

Amazing! I know a lot of people will be happy to be able to generate HTML lists of their avatars. This is really great news for TDN! :thumbsup:

*does a happy dance* Yay! This is so exciting! But you know what you should do; you should make a giant clicky link thing for the neoavatar site instead of the Neopia today one since that hasn't been updated since july anyway.

I beat avvie collecters are happy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like it although I would like to add one suggestion. Allowing for different categories like BD needed, games needed, blah blah blah.

Sort of a side note... Can we edit our petpages yet? Or is neo still messing with things?

Okay, hey, I LOVE THIS! So much. Already put the avatars that I need on my petpage. Maybe it will inspire me to go forward with ALP pets lol

One request: To show avatars that you need but are still obtainable.

I have been working on avatar collecting and it has been easily fulfilled by Neoavatars! Hats off to them! :D

Hope they get more records!

wow thats a great news! Feels very honoured to have used Neoavatars since the start of the application. Looking forward to the next 1000,000 avies!!

*does a happy dance* Yay! This is so exciting! But you know what you should do; you should make a giant clicky link thing for the neoavatar site instead of the Neopia today one since that hasn't been updated since july anyway.

We have added a giant clicky link thing for NeoAvatars on the main site. Awesome idea. And... :*... we're sorry we haven't updated Neopets today; however, our awesome staff member Grant has updated the script so it updates automatically now each month. Now we'll never forget! b)

• 2 months later...

That is so awesome. 4,000,000 is a lot!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.