We're back!

Samuel

Hey folks,

Everything's back on track - sorry for the mistakes! A hacker gained access to a staffers account, deleted stuff, but we reverted to a backup.

Look out for the epilogue of the plot today, and a Happy Hanukah to those who celebrate it :)

Thanks,

TDN Staff

It's not really important. What IS important, however, is that they've gone. But just to make sure, I've hyper-complicated my password. Ha.

I believe something that might shock you is to come out in the epilogue. Well, I hope not. I don't like surprising people. I think we should just keep it on the hush-hush...

Sorry. My smallest dog, Sophie, was bored out of her mind so she hacked into these forums. Don't worry, she won't get away with it. No more Kibbles & Bits for a month for her.

It's not really important. What IS important, however, is that they've gone. But just to make sure, I've hyper-complicated my password. Ha.

I believe something that might shock you is to come out in the epilogue. Well, I hope not. I don't like surprising people. I think we should just keep it on the hush-hush...

Well, thanks for informing me about your weak password. :D (even though it's not weak anymore) :grrr: :P

Welcome back TDN! Hope they didn't delete IAN OH NO!!!!! haha it wasn't those clowns after all it was a dirty hacker! :P

Still never understood the pointlessness of hacking. I mean I get the ones where they're trying to steal money...but just spoiling a help page or a game? That seems so silly to me

For a laugh, I guess. Just look at Wikipedia's problem.

It wasn't weak, per se, just was somewhat similar to my password for Neopets. While not identical, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for them to figure it out for my Neopets account.

But bleh. No more password talk!

It was scary when TDN Forums closed. I was like :O

Exactly like me. And then I thought it would just be 2 minutes. and then i thought ian was doing this :whistle: and then i thought, but i didn't get to since i fell asleep... and then i woke up and when i checked it was fine again yay!!! :D

P.S. Sorry if that was undecipherable.

I think the secret is that maybe TOW plot might continue? later on maybe lol. Nepoopsies if the prizes are suppose to be realesed soon IT better bee soon. ANDD GOOD thinggg TDN is back! hehehe, i thought it was just my comptuer at first that wasnt able to get in but yeah lol. Hmmm i wonder if its the same person who hacked TDN last time :eh: