We're back!

Samuel

Ahaha me tooo, i didnt have much homework for 3 days, and so i worked ahead of my projects that are like due in 2 weeks. :)

Ouch, 2 weeks mine was like doing the whole next weeks of Chemistry Homework, which isn't to bad, but still....its not good to not have these forums around, badddd things happen

I think the secret is that maybe TOW plot might continue? later on maybe lol. Nepoopsies if the prizes are suppose to be realesed soon IT better bee soon. ANDD GOOD thinggg TDN is back! hehehe, i thought it was just my comptuer at first that wasnt able to get in but yeah lol. Hmmm i wonder if its the same person who hacked TDN last time :eh:

Glad tdn forums are back sucks that there are people out there that wanna ruin stuff that other people have clearly worked very hard on. Thank the netgods for backups. :D

That's really not to be tolerated :P When EVERY single one of us is waiting impatiently for your epilogue (or song pages)... You say it's really boring. Come on, epilogue, hatch please... I have been waiting for so long.

One last question, when will the epilogue be out? Will it be delayed just like part 6? :O *Oh well, that's 2 questions.*