Groups and Clubs Subforum Removed

Ian

Hi there,

The Moderating Team at The Daily Neopets would like to inform all members that our Groups and Clubs subforum in the General Chat has been removed. We found that many groups were inactive and that several groups had numerous requirements that ultimately discouraged participation.

There were two active groups, however. The Draik Lair and HAMS groups have been moved to the Neopets General Chat and General Chat, respectively. We encourage all members who associate themselves with these groups to continue participating.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We want TDN Forums to be the number one discussion area for all things Neopets! b) Thanks for being a part of that. We appreciate your understanding.

Best,

Ian

The Daily Neopets Management

Shame it had to be removed but atleast HAMS and DL weren't deleted, and were simply moved. ^^'

Lol CAV, I saw your topic and was going to check if HAMS was moved or deleted when I saw this topic. I was on the verge of a panic attack. xD

Shame it had to be removed but atleast HAMS and DL weren't deleted, and were simply moved. ^^'

Lol CAV, I saw your topic and was going to check if HAMS was moved or deleted when I saw this topic. I was on the verge of a panic attack. xD

I almost panicked too! I thought:

Oh no, HAMS is gone! :whaa:

But I'm glad it's not.

I almost panicked too! I thought:

Oh no, HAMS is gone! :whaa:

But I'm glad it's not.

Same here when I made the topic. I was thinking:

OH CRAP! HAMS IS GONE!!!!!!!!