Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm training my pet in HP. The school on MI is asking for 2 Lu codestones and I don't have that. Should I buy them? Is it worth it?

EDIT: So Leaf Shield is not good against Furies?

Codestones haven't raised much in prices during this, so it's definitely worth it. I prefer to go through there, myself. It takes forever to get any stats up without going through training.

-Sky

omg HAHAHAHA XD wow ok yea seriously patched magic hat for the win people all there attacks are earth based. the hat DESTROYS them. all three of them. granted patched magic hat doesnt block all there icons granted thats true. but it blocks 5 earth 3 light 3 physical + 3 physical which is HUGE considering thats almost all there icons.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/1289/ <- patched magic hat awesomeness {btw this is something i figured out myself}

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/168/ <- compaired to mr lvl 193's weapons.

I keep missing the Furies! What happens is that when there are no furies, I go do other things while I wait for them to come back. Then when I remember to come back there are no furies again, and the cycle starts again!

EDIT: 67 Minions, 11 Brutes, and 3 Furies.

Need 2 more Fury wins/draws to get the achievement.

Edited by SarafinaWolf7

I keep missing the Furies! What happens is that once there are no furies, I go do other things while I wait for them to come back. Then when I remember to come back there are no furies again.

I keep checking at least once a minute, keeping an eye on how many others are left, and occasionally taking on one of them, then I check every 30 seconds-1 minute after all are gone.

-Sky

Yeah, I'd already bought one too. But hey, it can't hurt, right? *goes to equip*

And HA! There is another tier! Take that, silly NBers! *triumph*

HAZZA and there was much rejoiceing by the townsfoak of neopia who dont have to fight anymore tonight. sadly i gotta wait till i kill 6 more furys.

When is a good time to use Downsize?

I try and wait until I am getting down there on HP. If you have a chance to defeat or at least draw, it's very good to use then. Cuts down on the damage you take, giving you a shot. I try and use it and defend for protection, and a good weapon that will take care of whatever HP they have left.

-Sky

Announcements