Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

Quick question: has anyone fought a fury? I never see them. Any idea how often they refresh? My best pet is only at 42 right now so I'd lose, but I'm just wondering.

They don't show up until the Minions and Brutes are all gone. Usually within 1-5 minutes after that.

-ky

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for downsize. I was actually just about to go buy one too. But does anyone else keep thinking that it says 'furry' and not 'fury' because I keep reading it as furry and thinking aww, how cute, its all soft and cuddly. Apparently that is not what it says...

@Caitlin: Yep. They start at 40. 42 is about 1.5 times what I got, so you might do okay. They respawn when everything else does.

@Shadaw: Half way there. :D

thanks. I actually beat it twice. then lost. At least I faced him :)

New question: I recently invested in Dark Faeries Abilities, up to Shrink Health. But it didn't show up as I have 7 other abilities already. Is there a way to rearrange them to get the more useful ones to show, or did I just waste 35k?

thanks. I actually beat it twice. then lost. At least I faced him :)

New question: I recently invested in Dark Faeries Abilities, up to Shrink Health. But it didn't show up as I have 7 other abilities already. Is there a way to rearrange them to get the more useful ones to show, or did I just waste 35k?

Click on your neopet on the left side of the screen to bring up the quick reference page. Click the down arrow next to your pets image to get the drop-down menu. Click view abilities. In there you can select/deselect any ability you wish, up to a maximum of 7. Just click on the ones you don't want, then click the ones you do want.

-Sky

btw i highly recommend dewberry revivers. there a 200 - 500np potion that for anyone with 1 - 100hp it will instantly heal you. cannot be taken into battle though as it will easily break so have them on hand for the odd occasion you die or lose.

I'm addicted to essence of everlasting apple! That'll completely heal you too!

I have 50 Minion kills (saving up more for another tier just in case) 21 brute and 6 fury.... but its getting really slow going with the brutes!! Its like lose 3 tie 1 win 1 lose 4 :( I'm using an ice club and brain tree splinters and scarab rings... and burrow :| But he hits me when I burrow still... grrrrrrr!! I wish I was stronger! Shadaw you must be super amazing awesomely strong!

I just randomly lost 9 times in a row to the fury's this round, with 1 win and 1 tie at the end. Ugh

I swear they cheated this round. One of them took me out in one move, which they have never even come close to before. lol oh well. Ended on a positive note I guess

-Sky

Is anyone who has beat the cap on all three interested in lending me an item(s) (am looking for a greater healing scroll the most). I will give you collateral if you need. I just don't want to pay 120k for something that costs 60k regularly. A 60k loss is too obnoxious.

I'm FOUR wins/draws away from capping the Brutes, but now they have become unbeatable - with like 10-15 HP left. :grrr: :( I know I probably wont get the 30 of the Fury, but at least that scroll or an additional weapon would give me a chance.

You're welcome! Don't lose it now. ;)

Seeing as the mood on this thread is pretty down, I'm gonna make a (probably futile) attempt to cheer everyone up. :P

http://www.neopets.com/~stalker271

Announcements