Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

OOOooohh stamps... I've been thinking about buying some to try for the avvies.....*looks pointedly at shadaw*

ironically enough i was talking about real life. i really shouldnt do that on here.

and i do oddly enough have some stamps in my sdb that i'd be willing to fork over a few freebies. i dont really collect them {nither here irl or on neopets} but i am trying to turn a profit on both.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oy! Another tier! This really only bothers me since I put a lot of effort and np into potions and what not since I thought this was a hurry up and fight them all over the weekend. I would have spread my fights out if I had known this was going to be so long. And it seems like every time I hit just over 2mil np I decide I 'need' something and I back around 1.2 mil again. *sigh* I really should just work on one thing at a time.

Oy! Another tier! This really only bothers me since I put a lot of effort and np into potions and what not since I thought this was a hurry up and fight them all over the weekend. I would have spread my fights out if I had known this was going to be so long. And it seems like every time I hit just over 2mil np I decide I 'need' something and I back around 1.2 mil again. *sigh* I really should just work on one thing at a time.

i wouldnt feel bad about if your not the only person who spent trying to end the war quickly. ^^ its all good.

I'm not the best at NP management, so it's probably a good thing I didn't have that much to start with when the war came along. xD I did spend around 800k to complete my pet's battle set and get in some last minute training though. :yes:

I assume TNT will just say "Uh, er, well... see, the users NEOMAGICALLY defeated ALL the wraiths and now everyone is happy and can move on with the plot. :D"

Alternatively, if the tiers are sticking around for too long, all they have to do is keep filling the money tree with dubloons, codestones, and a few mid-level weapons. BAM. Wraiths gone. :P

Well, if they grabbed them and sold them, they'd have to sell them to someone right? Either way, the overall effect would be largely the same: a lot of dead wraiths. xD

Sadly I know how this works. People nab them from the trees. Resellers buy them from the shops. Then no one can afford/want to pay that price for a normally 3k Codestone that suddenly becomes a 10k codestone. Worst offender today? Eo Codestone.

Hey, the regular BD opponents are back. :O

13th October 22:36 - The battle has finally come to an end. Though the heroes of Neopia are battered and exhausted from their lengthy fight, the wraiths have been forced into retreat... for now.

YAY!

Aaaand now it's over! The regular challengers are back, and the Into the Fray page says the battle is at an end.

We defeated a whopping total of 6,158,419 wraiths.

My final personal tally:

Minions: 3,026

Brutes: 1,523

Furies: 732

For a total of 5,281 wraiths.

It is done. Neopia's heroes triumph once again. *steps aside coolly*

Now that's taken care of...

PARTY IN THE HOUSE!!! :jerrypteri:

Actually I think I am gonna celebrate by pwning the pant devil a few more times. I got a weapons upgrade I might as well. {Makes my exit in a rather epic and unusual way, shoots through the floor with my bows of the Hegelob after about 20 minutes of reloading and firing.}

I'm excited that the fighting is over. Maybe the next step will be another puzzle! And I was very excited to get caps on all of the wraiths. *throws cookies at Balance* Special thanks to Balance for lending me that blaster!

Considering the number of determined battlers with a vendetta after being forced to kill all those wraiths over and over again, as well as the fact that (I think) Balance still has some episodes of Avatar to watch, and that Dante probably hasn't met all his quotas yet... a boss would probably go down pretty fast. :P

Considering the number of determined battlers with a vendetta after being forced to kill all those wraiths over and over again, as well as the fact that (I think) Balance still has some episodes of Avatar to watch, and that Dante probably hasn't met all his quotas yet... a boss would probably go down pretty fast. :P

Don't forget me, I had to be here to cover this. If a boss popped up tonight I would destroy it utterly. Worst case scenario I explain how I watched Dante and Balance do it :P .

Well, 1) that goes without saying and 2) you fall under the first category of battlers. :P

Well, 1) that goes without saying and 2) you fall under the first category of battlers. :P

Just keep it up. Ill be training him up more shortly when prices go down. By the next plot I should be better armed than most people. Also dont forget if not for me a lot of newbies wouldn't of reached there caps. So I make up for it by being SO awesome at stratagy i can make level 1 pets capable of fighting level 60 wraiths. :D

Heh. And don't forget, thanks to your idea TDN may have a battle set lending program ready to roll next time a plot comes around. ;)

I was only able to cap the furys because another member lent me her greater healing scroll. Im really happy I bought the fan and the hat though. I was able to beat several more of the defenders of neopia series lol. Stupid Meerca Henchmen are still too tough though.

Heh. And don't forget, thanks to your idea TDN may have a battle set lending program ready to roll next time a plot comes around. ;)

Actually I have got all kinds of ideas for that. Ill share them later on, or you can pm/neomail me for details. I have to go for right now.

Announcements