The richest player?

Ash_E123

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the donation thing isn't that awesome: you donate 750k, then you sold the stamp for 700k, and you could keep doing this.

thus, he only needed 66M.

I'm a poor battler, with only 30M to use, so you can imagine the rich ppl. They buy stuff frequently at 1B+.

so does anyone know any items for me to invest in??

???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. And keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who had hundreds of millions, but TNT froze her for no reason other than being rich. -.- But she did get the account back, though. Not saying her username since I don't want people going after her. XD

I have heard of this happening to several people, and think it's such a crappy thing for them to do. I get that they don't want a small group controlling the economy, but to straight up freeze people and/or start messing with their accounts is really unfair.

so does anyone know any items for me to invest in??

I'm by no means rich, but it seems like stocks are a great safe way to make money. I haven't been on long enough to know much about items to invest in or restocking. (I'm too lazy to be a restocker!) I like stocks though. If they aren't making money, I just wait longer. :)