The richest player?

Ash_E123

I get too impatient, so I generally make smaller profits from it. I have trouble letting them get very high before I sell them. My husband has done really well. He has the self control to let them get the point where he makes huge profits on his.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need the money. I want the money :P Plus I bought stocks a few months ago and they just keep going lower and lower...and lower...and then a bit higher...and then lower again -_- So yeah, with that I gave up :P I get most of my np from games.......

HOW DID YOU GET 25 MILL?! Dude I'd kill for that amount. I could buy all the petpets I want with that XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*sighs* I can't wait until I get over a million so I can get the number six avatar. I'm just not dedicated enough to earn that many nps.

A million isn't enough to get the number six. A good solid number would be somewhere between 5-6 million. Anyhow, good luck!

I don't need the money. I want the money :P Plus I bought stocks a few months ago and they just keep going lower and lower...and lower...and then a bit higher...and then lower again -_- So yeah, with that I gave up :P I get most of my np from games.......

HOW DID YOU GET 25 MILL?! Dude I'd kill for that amount. I could buy all the petpets I want with that XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

just time mate. Ive been on it for years! just buy items from like the almost abandoned attic (have to have a account 3 years old) I often buy items from there for like 10-20,000nps that are worth like 300-500,000nps. Ive had a about 3 starry paint brushes from the fruit machine. I just play games and do all the dailies :)

A million isn't enough to get the number six. A good solid number would be somewhere between 5-6 million. Anyhow, good luck!

Hmmm, I guess I just didn't look closely enough at their about us page. (Because it's over 8M now!) Well, 1 million will still make me very happy! Then I could at least get that stock market avatar.

Hmmm, I guess I just didn't look closely enough at their about us page. (Because it's over 8M now!) Well, 1 million will still make me very happy! Then I could at least get that stock market avatar.

Haha ^^

But then you'd have to wait for all the stock to go past 0% so you'd at least not lose money ^^

There will never be any way to prove who the richest is. People could be lying, and someone could have even more neopoints than the person who isn't lying. There's no way to be sure.

Like I only have a few million saved up, while I have a friend who has 20 mil or something close to that. And she's most definitely not the richest player.

I agree with Rae. I mean, maybe the person with a lotta money likes to stick to the shadows for their sake. No way we'll ever find out.

I get too impatient, so I generally make smaller profits from it. I have trouble letting them get very high before I sell them. My husband has done really well. He has the self control to let them get the point where he makes huge profits on his.

What I do is buy the stocks at 15 - 17 NP, 1000 Stocks a day. When they hit 45 NP, I sell. It means a 300% profit and I dont care if it goes higher after that.

2 billion i considered low in some BDer's eyes. But anywho, would you mind asking your friend if I could get lent? I only have 11 million collat, but its worth a shot!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm terribly poor on Neopets(I've had 4,000)at the max. I have a bad habit of spoiling my pet with toys, "International Cuisine"(Foods from Altador,Shenkuu, Haunted Woods, Lost Desert, Kiko Lak, Mystery Island etc...), grooming parlour items and now I'm saving up to build her a Neohome made out of white chocolate.

I think My Mum is rich on Neopets :K

She has 800mil NP, and gets a whole lot of Bank Interest!

she says for my next birthday she might give me some, Which I think would be pretty awesome if she did.

I think My Mum is rich on Neopets :K

She has 800mil NP, and gets a whole lot of Bank Interest!

she says for my next birthday she might give me some, Which I think would be pretty awesome if she did.

Crikey, yeah. That's pretty rich. :D

Right now I'm on about 600k, your mum is over 1000 times richer than me!

a friend of mine has a Super Attack Pea, which is worth about 2 billion neopoints . . .

That's a lie. Super Attack Pea is worth 800 mil NPs. There is not a single item out there worth even 1 billion.

That's a lie. Super Attack Pea is worth 800 mil NPs. There is not a single item out there worth even 1 billion.

I disagree. There are "name your price" items out there because they are retired and gone with so few left.

Jhudora's eraser is one big one I imagine COULD go for 1 billion. very powerfully painful even if not worth the trouble in general.

The richest player? for sure it's no me :laughingsmiley:, I'm from Chile our internet connection is more expensive than any other and it's slow, not as slow as the rest of south america but still slower than any of the US states or Europe, and waaay slower than Japan, China or Korea. That mean NO RESTOCK FOR ME, so the easiest and faster way to get money is unavailable for me. Adding to that the fact that i suck on the other neopets games.

Also as an ex-student of a demanding private school and then student of a lot more demanding university careers(Desing and then Odontology) there's not much time to play and have fun(or earn neopoints) with such a tight schedule.

I disagree. There are "name your price" items out there because they are retired and gone with so few left.

Yeah, but the actual value is 800 mil. It's still way too much. By the end of next year, the Super Attack Pea will be the first item to ever have a value of 1 billion or more.