apple bobbing now on neopets

Shadaw the Rampage

I accidentally closed the window, and I can't remember my clue. :( I wish there was a way to get it back.

Edit: I figured out where I needed to go, and I got an Undead Cheese Wedge and a Haunted Woods Horn.

Well, lucky you! It seems you've earned yourself a quest invitation. To get started, go to Meridell Castle and find King Skarl who'll fill you in on what to do next. You'll only have until the end of today to finish your quest, so hurry along now!

LOL. I read that with an accent, O.o

After completing it, I got a Candy Feast

I never knew that fair was there... is it always there or just near halloween? anywho i got a quest to go to king skarl that ended with me recieving Candy Feast.

I went to Tyrannia...

was dared to go to the lair of the beast....

went to the weapon shop to get a spear....

went to Kelp for my 'last' meal....

went in the lair of the beast, and got a tooth to prove it....

then I got a shield from Sabre-X!

I went to Tyrannia...

was dared to go to the lair of the beast....

went to the weapon shop to get a spear....

went to Kelp for my 'last' meal....

went in the lair of the beast, and got a tooth to prove it....

then I got a shield from Sabre-X!

Ditto. Silly me, I tried to eat at Kelp... good thing I didn't click eat!

Hey guys, I'm having trouble figuring out a clue -

"Wanna do some trick or treating? Okay, tell you what - pay Cog a visit and see what he's got in store for you. Remember: you may get a trick instead of something nice, so don't act like you weren't warned! Alright, run along now, and be sure to return tomorrow for another bob in the tank!"

Who's Cog? Is he in Moltara?

I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first post.

Nevermind, I found him in Molatara - and got a Moltara Trick-or-Treat Bag! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey all,

I got the quest to see King Skarl today but when I went to Brightvale to fetch his gift Skarl sent me away because he "ordered a stained glass portrait of himself, not that bookworm brother of his."

Is that the end of the quest? I assume it's one of those "tricks" that we could get in place of a treat, but I wanted to make sure in case I'm missing out on some booty somewhere. =P

ETA Okay, I didn't realize TDN had a guide to these quests. For some reason whenever I clicked back to Brightvale the event telling me I met King Hagan didn't show up. It did when I clicked the link provided by TDN; go figure.

I got a Cheesy Baked Apple Core.

Just wondering, the items he seems to be giving out is selling for like 5000 NP in shops. Is TNT trying to deflate a few items or is he giving out so many different items that it will not affect the market so much?

• 9 months later...

I only seem to fall in..... alas

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.