Premium card and new game!

Jolly Jasper

The premium collector card for January has been uploaded:

0107.gif

And a new card game called Godori is available!

shopkeeper.gif

Thanks NL for the card!

AAH!!! Bad URL coding. Also, thanks for the news. That collector's card is so cute. Awww, such a nice baby Zafara.

EDIT: Ok, you fixed the coding.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!

Heh heh, Premium members get cool cards, while we don't...guess it's the benefits of paying.

Godori? Sounds like a cool game, will check it out later.

argh...tnt needs to fix the link for the Godori game....all I get is error messages about the URL.... :sad01_anim:

The link in the news works, even though the one in the games room does not.

I can't figure out how to end my game...everytime I end it automatically starts a new one. Last night when I lost it said it had cost me 205np and stopped...I'd really rather quit while I'm ahead! When I was playing this morning before work I finally just closed the window, haven't had a chance to get back to it.

And the rules are VERY confusing. Is the game based on any real game (perhaps a game from Asia)?

Also spaceop, you have to have a premium account to get the premium cards.

The link in the news works, even though the one in the games room does not.

I can't figure out how to end my game...everytime I end it automatically starts a new one. Last night when I lost it said it had cost me 205np and stopped...I'd really rather quit while I'm ahead! When I was playing this morning before work I finally just closed the window, haven't had a chance to get back to it.

And the rules are VERY confusing. Is the game based on any real game (perhaps a game from Asia)?

Also spaceop, you have to have a premium account to get the premium cards.

It ends when one of the players has 50 points. It tallys the last score after the last card is collected so its impossible to know if your going to win.

IMO, its based on a rummy game crossed with the play board of a pokemon game. Its fun. :)

i personally don't understand it, i capture cards then no points

The scoring is a bit confusing, once you get the hang of it though it's easier...I keep checking the scoring link to see what I should be shooting for. You can also click on the players' names to see how the score is broken down for each game, that helps too.

Thanks for clearing up the scoring dragonyoko, I guess I just lost at the wrong time the first time lol

I, personally, am in love with Godori. I don't fully understand the scoring, simply because I haven't really sat down and thought about it, but I understand enough to do alright and I find it to be a lot of fun!